• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Gabapentin. wanted to know if snorting is worth the while.

ArielValk

Greenlighter
Heard it can be relaxing and goes well with xans and wanted some warnings and advice. Just snorting 100 mg's before mixing with stuffs i have like 6 pills and was told by a trusted friend to try some.

I personally wouldnt snort gabapentin. It would take soooo much of that powder everything would clog up and the 30% or so that the body actually absorbs would be taken down to nearly nil. A waste of time, peeps.
Take em in like 3 separate doses and eat some peanut butter, cheese or other fatty snack with each dose. Oh, yeah... maybe dose like 400mg of naproxen sodium (aleve) an hour or two before taking the first dose of gabap. Its a pain ime trying to get much out of it and if ya do happen to get a buzz ya better enjoy it prolly wont happen again. lol Tolerance.
Seeing how this is yer first post and all I want to welcome you here. Make it home for a bit ya can do a hell of a lot worse... promise.
Zans... yum. My fave. Just please be careful if they arent from pharmacy. If they (xans) are slugs of course we know the predictability of them is thrown out the window.
Ok.
See ya.
Peace

I personally wouldnt snort gabapentin. It would take soooo much of that powder everything would clog up and the 30% or so that the body actually absorbs would be taken down to nearly nil. A waste of time, peeps.
Take em in like 3 separate doses and eat some peanut butter, cheese or other fatty snack with each dose. Oh, yeah... maybe dose like 400mg of naproxen sodium (aleve) an hour or two before taking the first dose of gabap. Its a pain ime trying to get much out of it and if ya do happen to get a buzz ya better enjoy it prolly wont happen again. lol Tolerance.
Seeing how this is yer first post and all I want to welcome you here. Make it home for a bit ya can do a hell of a lot worse... promise.
Zans... yum. My fave. Just please be careful if they arent from pharmacy. If they (xans) are slugs of course we know the predictability of them is thrown out the window.
Ok.
See ya.
Peace
Thank you for your detailed reply! Def will snack on pb and cheese now.

Lyrica is pregabalin

In which way can this have any recreational value? I experienced recreational doses didn't create any positive effects but only negative side effects mostly visual impairment and a bad feeling Both mentally as well as physically ...

I really cant understand why one would use this recreationally, however i heard some ppl did and experienced (*rather mild) effects similar to GHB...

Update: Ate some cheese and crackers waited an hour. Popped two 100 mgs of Gabapentin, was relaxing but mostly made me lazy was wack tbh, then took a xan cuz i was bored and hurting. 4/10 would not recommend kind of on par with smoking weed, might take 400 mgs on its own next to see how it is and make separate post about my experience taking with Alprazolam and without.