• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Gabapentin - staggered first 2.1g thinking should I just eat the remaining 2.4g

pally pete

Bluelighter
Hi all,
As the title suggests I dosed 300mg every half hour with fizzy pop and a small high fat snack (Peanut butter on crackers) every half hour. Took 250 mg of Naproxen with my first Gaba dose... Should I have taken it earlier? Is it worth taking any more now or later?
I can feel it.. I'm just not where I know I can be.. So do I just stagger the remaining 8x300mg Gabapentin or down them in one? What would most likely work best?
My next dose is due in around 15 minutes.
Thanks.

Stagger them over 45mins a dose not every 15. Eating them all at once will be a waste.

But if you’re not really feeling 2.1g your tolerance is high. I’d take a tolerance break. I don’t know if you use gabapentin everyday, if you are taper off them.

But if you’re not really feeling 2.1g your tolerance is high. I’d take a tolerance break. I don’t know if you use gabapentin everyday, if you are taper off them.
So far I've staggered 2.7 grams in 30 ish minute intervals. I am beginning to feel it a bit more now... Keep going with the staggering until the last 6x300mg are gone? Eat them in one go (1.8g) Take another 250 mg Naproxen?

Thanks for your imput.

Look, the reason for staggering doses is because bioavailability of gabapentin is super low. It’s a complete waste to bang 1.8g because you’ll get so little out of it.

What I did was 300mg every 45 mins. Less really is more when it comes to gabapentin like if you’re up at those doses and not feeling it then you’re tolerance is shot and it’s pointless.