• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentin-Safe recreational dose?

Siccness909

Bluelighter
I got 100mg prescribed for anxiety. I've read it has recreational potential, so far I've taken 1200mgs of it on top of 3 beers. What to expect?

So far I feel warm and slightly sedated. Whats your experience with it? I've read some people having borderline MDMA come up euphoria?

What's the most safe dose to achieve euphoria? How would I go about using this drug, like the best method of dosing? All opinions welcome thanks BL.

I sometimes combine 500mg of it with Opiates or Deliriants and the result always satisfies me as well, some people claim they get a slight buzz from 500mg while others need more than one gram to feel anything at all.

I think 800mg would be a perfect dose the feel somewhat recreational effects. If you go any higher, in my opinion it is a very uncomfortable and Dirty buzz quite dysphoric.. I don't understand how people take thousands of milligrams at a time that is ridiculous

Taking 100 mg every 30 minutes, instead of one high dose at once, will allow more of the drug to absorb. With no tolerance, 300 mg taken in this way should be enough.

Yes, it can get uncomfortable and dirty.