• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids gabapentin or lyrica ?

andrek159206

Bluelighter
whats the best?, i found 10 pills of gabapentin in a house (i work in this, change people home to other home), i take clonazepam like for 8 years, this gaba can make me feel better? if i take whats the dosage, please give me a way.

I would prefer the pregabalin (lyrica) because it is a stronger/more pronounced "buzz" by weight in my opinion and experience.
I'd start at 300mg (gabapentin) if I waz you. Be careful mixing with other drugs or alcohol... gabapentinoids enhance most anything for me... all about timing when the come-up starts. ;)

Yeah, 300/600mg and see how you feel. Add another 300 after 45 mins. It’s not a high to write home about. So don’t be expecting anything amazing.

I would prefer the pregabalin (lyrica) because it is a stronger/more pronounced "buzz" by weight in my opinion and experience.
I'd start at 300mg (gabapentin) if I waz you. Be careful mixing with other drugs or alcohol... gabapentinoids enhance most anything for me... all about timing when the come-up starts. ;)
I had a little alcohol a few hours ago but I'm almost sober, it's okay to take 900mg to see if I feel something "high"

I took 600mg and 4mg of clonazepam, I don't expect much, but at least something good, like more effect, why does it mess with gaba and lyrica, the most euphoria or something?

It’ll increase the effects of alcohol so it’s not great to mix them. Especially with a benzo. I wouldn’t recommend mixing all three of those.
too late, but i take a lot of times clonazepam alcohol and coke , i think i'm' fine for now.

I know, I’ve heard it a thousand times, but I don’t drink a beer and I take a pill, I hope I’m a little sober of the alcohol I take and I don’t drink anymore.

That’s good, just to say also that gabapentin also increases the effects of alcohol. Just something to be aware of.
thanks for the warning, it's always good to remember, i'm new to gabapentinoids and i don't even know if i want to continue, i hope something stronger in fact. maybe 900mg?

thanks for the warning, it's always good to remember, i'm new to gabapentinoids and i don't even know if i want to continue, i hope something stronger in fact. maybe 900mg?
Thing with gabapentin is it’s got such low bioavailability. Taking more than 600mg at a time is a waste. That’s why you need to space the doses. 45 mins apart would do. Then see how you feel.

900mg Gabapentin for a new dose is on the really high side (half of that will get you pretty high). 900mg Pregabalin could kill you.

Thing with gabapentin is it’s got such low bioavailability. Taking more than 600mg at a time is a waste. That’s why you need to space the doses. 45 mins apart would do. Then see how you feel.

This. Taking more than 300mg at once is a waste. But if you take 300mg every 30-45 mins it can get you nice n happy. Unless you do it every day. Tolerance builds FAST.
When I was first prescribed it I could feel it at 200mg, and get high off 500mg. Now I sometimes realize I've taken like 2400mg in a day and felt nothing (currently on a tolerance break).