• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentin, Alprazolam, Amphetamine combo?

TheJuner

Bluelighter
So I'm currently on 1mg of Alprazolam, 600mg of gabapentin and am flying high from cannabis use over the course of the past few hours. Would it be ok to insufflate 5-10mg of Adderall right now or would it be unsafe? I have experience combining gabapentin and amphetamines, furthermore I have experience with combining stimulants and benzodiazepines, and experience mixing stims with cannabis. I have also combined benzodiazepines and gabapentin plenty of times without any issues for the most part.

If you do I would stay away from the pot for an hour or two afterwards as thc has a habit of making combo of drugs hit way harder than they actually should but if you’re not completely new to it then I personally don’t think you would have a bad experience but that’s just me
You do you but stay safe buddy and start as low as you can

If you do I would stay away from the pot for an hour or two afterwards as thc has a habit of making combo of drugs hit way harder than they actually should but if you’re not completely new to it then I personally don’t think you would have a bad experience but that’s just me
You do you but stay safe buddy and start as low as you can
Hey, yeah alright I'm just a lil bit overly cautious especially with combining substances (not necessarily a bad thing lmao), but yeah I'm feeling amazing rn. I always try starting with small/low doses when attempting combinations I'm not familiar with. And yeah I agree with you about the weed it certainly does.

Hey, yeah alright I'm just a lil bit overly cautious especially with combining substances (not necessarily a bad thing lmao), but yeah I'm feeling amazing rn. I always try starting with small/low doses when attempting combinations I'm not familiar with. And yeah I agree with you about the weed it certainly does.
Iv seen myself or more like other people have seen me and told me of some of my accomplishments on what’s normally a mediocre dose of benzo after smoking a gravity bong (bucket in Scotland) and the darkness descended upon me llh some of my best adventures or war stories started out crap till I smoked a little weed then bang its adventure time.
Glad you’re good man just remember it’s easier to up the dose if it’s too small than the other way around
Have a great but safe one
Peace out
Nightraver

So I'm currently on 1mg of Alprazolam, 600mg of gabapentin and am flying high from cannabis use over the course of the past few hours. Would it be ok to insufflate 5-10mg of Adderall right now or would it be unsafe? I have experience combining gabapentin and amphetamines, furthermore I have experience with combining stimulants and benzodiazepines, and experience mixing stims with cannabis. I have also combined benzodiazepines and gabapentin plenty of times without any issues for the most part.
As your are experienced with the combo. It doesn't ring any bell for bad interaction. Nightraver said the most worst that could happen is you react bad to Cannabis. Some take it kinda rough only a small percentage.

Aren't you flying rather from the 600 mg Pregabalin and 1 mg Alprazolam, or at leats a bit sedated?
Cannabis never had me flying, it makes the world spin round imo. 5/ 10 mg Ampethamine will only give the trip a different direction. Some energy.

As your are experienced with the combo. It doesn't ring any bell for bad interaction. Nightraver said the most worst that could happen is you react bad to Cannabis. Some take it kinda rough only a small percentage.

Aren't you flying rather from the 600 mg Pregabalin and 1 mg Alprazolam, or at leats a bit sedated?
Cannabis never had me flying, it makes the world spin round imo. 5/ 10 mg Ampethamine will only give the trip a different direction. Some energy.
Oh absolutely. I just mean I've smoked a lot during this experience but the alprazolam and gabapentin are sedating me and the low-dose intranasal amphetamines aren't able to really fight the feeling of wanting to sleep. It's an almost cozy feeling.