• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentiin and Kratom

xaddictx

Bluelighter
Question, I took Gabapentin 600 mgs each and spaced them an hour apart. Felt pretty good as they all kicked in. Then I took a teaspoon of Kratom about a half hour after the last gabapentin. Right now I have a pleasant body high and a slight euphoria. Probably interaction of the two. Question is does Gabapentin synergise well with kratom? Is there any possible adverse effects from the two? Comments please 😊

Forgot to add, I'm getting like an opiate type of high very similar to Codeine. Very pleasant.

The jury is still out on this question. I think it is safe to assume that Gabapentinoids aren't going to make respiratory depression any better, but we also don't know how severely they might contribute to it when combined with CNS depressants like Opioids. The only thing I feel comfortable saying is that you should keep your dosages low and don't do anything drastic until you really understand how the combination effects you.

It was a cocktail i used for quite some time. Pregabalin 225, mg started with 75 and 15 mg Mirtazepine, both prescribed. Kratom (Red Vein Borneo and/ or Green Malay both sedating strains) about 12 gram's during a day and weed, maybe Dextro-Amphetamin too. I believe that was disrupted which was a shame as it made me loose my drive.

But as long as the dosages are normal i witnessed no problems. Never felt better in my life to be honest. Gained weight so finally was on a my preferred weight. Which killed the coldness of being to skinny, both Mirt and Pregab stimulated my appetite. Slept well, felt motivated, stable and good.

But all good things come to an end. Mirtazepine is still a wonder drug ime.

Forgot to add, I'm getting like an opiate type of high very similar to Codeine. Very pleasant.
From the three opoid's i have experienced;
Codeine, Tramadol and Kratom.

Kratom was the one that felt as the better one of those three. I wouldn't mind giving Codeine another try. But its not OTC over here, so little chance. But compared to Kratom it was way more sedating. Probably like how traditional Opiate's feel. But that is all in the past now I have never been as sober as I am now the last 30 year's, i am clean :)