• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc GABA'ergics I can legally import to Canada? Your expertise is needed greatly! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NarcoTerrorist

Greenlighter
Hi everyone! I'm curious if any of you can help me understand if there are any GABA'ergics and Gaba agonists that are 100% legal in Canada, which I could import into Canada without a huge chance of customs destroying my package and giving me legal problems.

I would really be thankful if some of you kind men and women would give me some information about the best GABA'ergics which are legal in Canada where I will not have any problems importing them etc.

I am interested in "Phenibut". Is this similar to Gabapentin in any way? I am going through withdrawal from 10,000mg + dosages of Gabapentin, which I ceased recently and I would like to be able to order something that provides similar effects, that is legal in my country of Canada. And maybe it would be good to hear from some Canadians who have heard about people who've ordered GABA-ergics from the U.S or Europe and what problems, if any, they had with the law, customs canada, and any other law enforcement agency that may have been involved

I'm grateful from the bottom of my heart, and thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to help me, and teach me some new things.

Thank you for your help everyone!

==NarcoTerrorist==

Legality questions are not allowed on bluelight I'm afraid...You'll have to figure this one out for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.