G reffic! (for Head especially)

Narcosis

Bluelighter
Welp, it is complete. The powder synthesis worked, the only annoying thing is that it is moist from humidity in the air. I pack about 1/2 gram into gelcaps, so the taste is not a factor. I had some today. took about 2+ grams slowly. Got the normal effects and then had some sleepy time. Woke up refreshed. My friends had some in combo with MJ and lsd. Is it more of a combo drug? What do you guys like to do on just G. and what combos and stuff works well with it? Anywho, thanks for all the help from those that I have talked to. Give me some more info.

Hell Yeah! It is a fucking awesome combo drug. Coke and G is the shit, one of my favortie combos ever. Its also really cool on the E comedown, and to do BEFORE you go out drinking, and fun to smoke on. How did you do the powder again, and where did you get the capsules to put it in? Glad it all worked out, sux that you can't get GBL from sciencealliance, I need to find a new place to order some more quick, me and my friends go through it real fast. I also read there trying to pass something through congress that will make GBL illegal to get without a license, and it should go through in a week or two. Better stock up, a lot. Remember to try G and coke.
peace, head