• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fyntal Withdrawal! Please Help!

pureblend

Greenlighter
Over the past 4 and a half months I have been doing pressed roxies that are pressed with fyntal. Each pill has a about 100 mcg of fyntal; some see stronger than others so not exactly sure on amount in each. The usage started out low but as I started to get a tolerance I would do more of the pills. I at one point was doing 10 -15 pills a day; that's anywhere from 1,500 mcg - 1,700 mcg a day maybe more. I have started to taper down and can now do 5-6 pills a day which is about 500-600 mcg. I have about 10 days left to taper then I have to quit. I will be taking a vacation which requires me to fly so I will not be able to bring anything illegal with me. I am giving myself 2 weeks to withdraw before I leave for the trip. I will have a bunch of xanax and 2 of the 8mg Suboxone strips when I quit in about a week. I am hoping to have tapered down to around 200-300 mcg a day before I quit. Is it best to use the subs for 4 days in low doses such as 4mg or less a day; or just go cold turkey. Either way I will be using xanax to help sleep. I have done research and have all the vitamins the Thomas Cure says to obtain so either way I withdraw I will also take these everyday. If I use the subs will it take me longer to feel better or will it just make the W?D last longer? By this is mean when I quit after 4 days am I just going to start W/D the way I would if I had done it cold turkey? If i get down to 200-300 mcg then quit how bad so symptoms can I expect? I also will only have 2 weeks until the vacation is that going to be long enough to not have severe symptoms to the point I can't leave my bad? After 2 weeks what symptoms can I expect? Also any other advice you can give me would be very helpful have never been through W/D before. Most importantly which way is the best way to W/D using subs or cold turkey I have read about both.