• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

FXE (200mg Total - No Tolerance) (Likely the "CanKet" being sold as FXE) Experience Report

The_Big_Man

Bluelighter
Background: This is my first true dissociative experience. I have used DXM up to 1g and while crazy doesn't give a pure dissociative experience I was seeking. Same with Nitrous Oxide and Ether. Zero tolerance.
Substance: FXE (3'-Fluoro-2-oxo-PCE though reports suggest most samples are actually 2'-Fluoro-2-oxo-PCE which does not have a common name so far)
Dosage: 200mg total (50mg + 50mg + 100mg)
Setting: My bedroom with a sober trip sitter for first 100mg, then a trip sitter on 50-75mg FXE for the next 100mg
Drug Appearance: Large opaque white to clear crystals ranging from a few mm to a cm or more
ROA: Insuffulated
Time since experience: During comedown
T+0:00 Insuffulated 50mg. Crushed crystals into fine white powder. Divided into 2 lines, one for each nostril. Burn was minor and very easy to ignore. Rubbed any remaining residue on gums. Set aside drug supplies and returned to bed to experience effects.
T+0:02 Drip becomes apparent. Burns much more than initial insuffulation. Taste is chemically with a hint of gasoline. Not too severe, easily washed away with a sip of soda or water.
T+0:10 First effects become apparent. Slight change in headspace followed by mood lift and numbness in extremities and lips. Very minor at this point.
T+0:30 Effects seem to hit peak. Nice amount of pleasure/euphoria and numbness has removed chronic pain. Gives a similar "warm blanket" feeling like many opioids but somehow more comforting. Difficult to walk/move but still possible. Giddy sense of humor and music enhancement noticed. Decide to insuffulate 50mg more.
T+0:45 Effects from 2nd dose appear to compound the first dose. Dissasociation very much present. Moments of extended time. Speech becomes unintelligible at several points. Retreat into own mind at several points as communication no longer possible. Intense pleasure and confusion is apparent. Visuals consist of snow/static and sporadic minor color. Closed or open eyed remains the same.
T+1:20 Peak is over and effects begin to slowly diminish
T+4:00 Effects continued until around this point. No buzz remained. Could possibly still be intoxicated but unable to notice.
T+4:15 100mg insuffulated at once.
T+4:20 Effects begin much sooner than previous doses. Possibly due to not being completely sober from initial doses. Rapid and intense come up
T+4:35 Feels as if peak has been reached. Like the previous effects but much more intense. Confusion readily apparent. Still able to communicate but retreats into nonverbal state increase in frequency. Moving body becomes incredibly difficult and walking becomes impossible. Visuals are intensified. Sporadic particles
appear and disappear thousands of times a second while looking at a flat color. Music has never sounded better. Total disconnect from body and environment noticed several times. Thoughts remain clear headed. Logic remains despite the intense high felt.
T+5:35 Effects rapidly begin to diminish
T+6:20 Felt effects completely gone. Unable to feel any intoxication. Would not recommend driving or doing anything that requires responsibility.
Final Thoughts: Easily now in my top 5 list of substances. Will continue to use rarely to keep tolerance low and will explore combining with psychedelics and/or nitrous to get full feel of this compound.

Great report! I love FXE or CanKet.
What do you think the updated name for 2'-Fluoro-2-oxo-PCE be?
FXE name should be phased out and replaced since it seems there has not been a confirmed sample of 3'-Fluoro-2-oxo-PCE.
Even though 2'-Fluoro-2-oxo-PCE was marketed incorrectly I still find it wonderful. I am starting to see vendors use the real name.

Great report! I love FXE or CanKet.
What do you think the updated name for 2'-Fluoro-2-oxo-PCE be?
FXE name should be phased out and replaced since it seems there has not been a confirmed sample of 3'-Fluoro-2-oxo-PCE.
Even though 2'-Fluoro-2-oxo-PCE was marketed incorrectly I still find it wonderful. I am starting to see vendors use the real name.
The only consistent name I can find is Canket lol. It's kinda a silly name as it's descended from O-PCE and FXE, so calling it something with ketamine in the name is silly to me. It would never catch on since it already has a common enough name in Canket but I would call it 2F-FXE or 2F-O-PCE which while completely scientifically inaccurate is more close to its origins than Canket. I expected a much dirtier experience especially since this is my first time snorting anything to get high. It was astoundingly clean. Very little pain/burn and the high left me completely clear headed even with the confusion at points. I plan to combine 100mg with 30mg 4-AcO-DMT soon, maybe even some nitrous oxide on the peak if I'm feeling frisky. I'll make a new report if I do.

Wow I want to try this. Had a blast with MXE back in its heyday before it vanished from the clearnet. My freaking guy died in a car crash around the time it stopped being sold he was running a molecular parish bypassing policy under religious use the stuff really was supernatural. MXE unlocks some kind of access to a higher dimensional awareness.

Anyways not to rant about the irrelevant past appreciate seeing this first time even hearing of it

Wow I want to try this. Had a blast with MXE back in its heyday before it vanished from the clearnet. My freaking guy died in a car crash around the time it stopped being sold he was running a molecular parish bypassing policy under religious use the stuff really was supernatural. MXE unlocks some kind of access to a higher dimensional awareness.

Anyways not to rant about the irrelevant past appreciate seeing this first time even hearing of it
Small update: I ended up binging the rest of it (maybe 500-600mg) in 2 days. The final go was 200mg at once. Would NOT recommend doing this lol. The previous night I holed on 150mg and after snorting 100mg the following day my high brain thought "Oh I'll just do the rest shouldn't be too difficult" and boy I was in for a ride. The next 2 hours I was burning up temperature wise, felt dizzy and sick like I had the flu, and was in a completely confused and/or delirious state for 2-3 hours. Kept shutting my door, opening it, starting and stopping songs, and changing music every 2 seconds. I didn't know what was going on. I was barely able to move so every time I did one of these things I would basically crawl and contort my body just enough to do this which took immense effort. If you aren't stupid and take normal amounts its amazing. Eventually mellowed out into a normal FXE experience though. Kept thinking there were people around me and that I might be dying on the peak effects. 10/10