• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Furethylnorlevorphanol

DrDudeeBalls

Greenlighter
First of all I want to make it clear I'm not here to debate the merits of using opioids for chronic pain nor to be judged. I'm a pain patient living in Germany because in the USA they decided to cut my meds because of the opiate crisis. I would really like to use levorphanol or furethylnorlevorphanol for my chronic pain because they have the best safety and efficacy for my nerve pain. I need advice on where to go to obtain them at super low price straight from the pharmaceutical industry. I'm about to move to India to try there since that's where regular levorphanol is manufactured. I have no idea how I'll get my hands on the massive dosages I need but somehow I've made it this far so I have faith. I currently use 600mg of methadone a day for pain but I hope to bring that down with ketamine infusions and iboga. This thread is a place where I want to discuss the procurement of levorphanol, furethylnorlevorphanol, oxycodone and possibly oxymorphone API's straight from the manufacturer. I'm also curious what kind of prices to expect per kg because when I found out methadone is $0.60 per gram and I spend $600 a month on it I realized there's a great abuse occuring in how the pharmaceutical industry raises the prices of medicine. Hamilton Morris did a great video on the subject where he went to China and found a super expensive us medicine for almost nothing. Please no bullshit about me being an asshole or a junkie those aren't the topics. Please understand I don't want a source that would be illegal of course but I need to know if I'm on the right path and if there's any chance to find it in India. I'm worried that it will be impossible because I don't have a DEA license to procure. I want to know if I'm on a fools errand and where to look and what country. Also what the approximate API prices are. I've tried asking else where but I'm always censored. If I get censored here I need advice on where I can ask these questions.

Last edited:
Ya wont get judgement here brother but a thread on procurement as you say or where to obtain any kind of illicit substance is a TOS issue bro they'll probably just shut the thread down.

Ya wont get judgement here brother but a thread on procurement as you say or where to obtain any kind of illicit substance is a TOS issue bro they'll probably just shut the thread down.
But I don't want a specific source rather advice on if I'm on the right path and where to look obviously no actual sources should have mentioned that

Specifically, you may not:

1. use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
    1. attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or requesting information on how to do so;
Sorry brother TOS is pretty specific it seems thats covered too, but hey it hasn't been stricken down yet who knows.

Specifically, you may not:

1. use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
    1. attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or requesting information on how to do so;
Sorry brother TOS is pretty specific it seems thats covered too, but hey it hasn't been stricken down yet who knows.
I hope it doesn't get erased I of course will go to India or China to get my pain meds. It's sad but not only can I not afford my pain treatment but it's pretty much inaccessible in most of the world. it seems a side effect of the opioid crisis is killing pain patients. I have my baby daughter to live for though so I'll never give up. India here I come