• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Furanylfentanyl (Fu-F) and tolerance

tyler5

Bluelighter
Hey everyone,

I have been using opioids daily for 10+ years. Started with codeine then went straight to 3-Methylfentanyl which I used daily for 3 years. I have now started using another fentanyl analogue, Furanylfentanyl. I can smoke a gram of the stuff in one sitting without much nodding or any intense high of any sort.
Does anyone have any idea how much less potent this analogue is compared to 3-MF?
How many mg's of methadone would roughly equal 1gram/day tolerance of Fu-F?

Thank You in advance for Your replys :)

I don't know how much precisely you would need. But I can tell you it's going to be a lot!
Fentanyl is one of the strongest opiates you could get addicted to.
Some doctors say it could be somewhere between 50-100 x stronger than morphine, depending on how it's administered.
Other versions of Fentanyl are just as strong imo/e and you don't want to have a greater tolerance because you may OD eventually.

I suggest you seek for medical advise as urgently as possible. I have used Fentanyl in patches and smoked it after a I had gone through an extensive orthopedic surgery. And I had to use incredible amounts of methadone to be able to taper and get back to my 'normal' life.

Methadone is also strong and long acting and it's probably one of the hardest drug to come off. It may take up to 30 days of withdraw and months feeling pretty down without any good feelings as it seems our endorphin levels goes down considerably and even with exercises it's hard. So people take it for the rest of their lives in order to avoid going through months of agony trying to quit.

As I see you are going towards a dead end where fentanyl will destroy your life and be dangerous to you and the most feasible option now is to go through MMT do deal with your pains and withdraw. You start with an amount and from there it could go up or down. They usually don't give you the exact amount you need as you methadone takes a long time to develop a balanced 'blood-line'. Also because you need to adapt and because it could simply be too much.

I've seen people starting with 300 mg and getting it stabilized with 80 mg a day. That could take a month or two. And you'll probably want a therapist to follow up with so many different feelings that will come up from not feeling high all the time.

Everyone is different and even if I had an equivalent dosage that would not mean you'll start there. I suggest you do this as quickly as you can. I personally dislike the fentanyl high I used it to ease my pain and by smoking you would only enhance the feelings a little more. But you should really be careful. Lots of people have died with fentanyl.
Good luck!!
Erik

Last edited:
Ive been on methadone for 4 years now, that is how i got off 3-MF. otherwise i couldve never quit that addiction ;)
I just use Fu-F once a month to get a nice little high, i use 3g in about 48hrs straight, i might catch a 10min nod or three in the beginning but in the end its just me liking the taste of smoking it off foil, haha. sad, really.