• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Furanyl-fentanyl guide question for newbie

mikeyz84

Greenlighter
Got some, with the information on it below. It was very discrete, so no information was included other than the small droplet bottle in a small gift box. Some may be aware of the site. Very new, but want to be very careful on how to take this. Orally by mixing with something first? Nasally? Noticed .46 mg a drop, and .5 mg seemed like a common dose with decent tolerance? Could be way off. Never done anything hardcore, but do have an extremely high tolerance to Tramadol, and it takes about 20 mg of Hydrocodone per dose to get me feeling nice and relaxed.
But want to be super careful with this, especially the first time. Please, keep it civil on me (no putting down, or criticizing-as I'm not as "seasoned" on the lingo, rules, and acronyms as some on here). As basic as possible is best:

This product contains Furanyl-fentanyl dissolved in propylene glycol and glycerine.
Whole bottle contains 150 mg Fu-F and 5 ml of solution. Each mililitre contains 30 mg Fu-F. Whole bottle contains 325 droplets. Each droplet contains around 0,46 mg Fu-F.

Well props to not naming vendor.

Be careful even though less potent is still fentanyl. This will shoot your tolerance up fast and likely will have a short duration of effect requiring constant redosing, but I know one of the newer analogs has super legs.

Your tolerance sounds like my level and I am not too tolerant based on the hydro dose. I would say non tolerant people should use at least only half as much if not less.

I'm guessing like fentanyl oral dose is useless, but hold it under the tounge for sublingual administration. If you do nasal be careful how much you do. Always keep narcan on hand to reverse any overdose, but be aware fentanyl might not be reversed so easily due to the strong binding profile.

Be careful and good luck. Opiate dependancy is no joke especially when you develop a fentanyl habit.

Yeah, I think it seems insane to take a fentanyl analogue if you can still get off on 20mg of hydrocodone, but honestly I don't know what an equivalent dose of furanyl-fentanyl.

I've mentioned it before on this site but back in the bay one of the big dealers was selling analogues as 'china white', and the first batch he had actually had crazy legs, which makes me wonder if it's one of the ones you're talking about Tacodude. Then when that ran out he had something that gave a killer rush but seemed to have a half life of only 20 minutes or so, it sucked because it wouldn't hold you for shit, and I'd literally be very dope sick within an hour or two. Like taco dude said, I would test it out sublingually first to get an idea of a threshold dose, and then if you wanted to try it nasally you could start experimenting. I remember years ago snorting regular fentanyl that me and some friends extracted from a patch and it hit me incredibly hard and incredibly fast, so I imagine it would be similar with most of the analogues too.

Ok, those are some useful answers. A drop under the tongue to be safest? Swallow or spit it out afterwards? Cuz yeah, it would be about half an MG. I also don't know the ratio of strength of say, orally vs. nasally. Or nasally vs. injection (which I've never done and pry couldn't). I'm pretty good about the opiates. I am already addicted to Tramadol because it works as an anti-anxiety for me, and save my Hydro for special occasions ;-) 15 mgs of Vicodin usually has me feeling "well" for several hours until it wears off.

It appears that getting off on 20 mg's of hydro isn't the tolerance needed to screw around with this lol. Although I can go at least 400 mgs a time on Tramadol, and that's just to keep my stress level balanced. Tried all the 'pam's (Valium, Clonopin, etc) and they do nothing for me. So it's definitely the opiates I like. Never tried coke or heroin, though.

Your tolerance is way too low to be able to safely experiment with this. I tried this chemical last week. Its supposed to be weaker than Acetyl amd Butyr fent. Dont get it wrong, this is still a very powerful opiate!!

Isn't my tolerance being low a good thing, in the long run? I'm sure I could easily get by with 40 mgs of Hydro, but don't because I'm blowing one week's worth of my monthly prescription for shoulder issues.

That's why I want to dilute it enough to where it is safe to try. Believe me, I'm intelligent enough to know what's safe and what's not. Just want a useful answer, or the right moderator/person to talk to about it. And ultimately find the safest method to try when I am alone and don't have to drive or work that day.

Hi,

I can obtain a mix of 1g of powder which contains 40mg of Fu-F and the rest is caffeine. Is this so it can be smoked? Can I use a weed pipe with a screen and some cigarette ash filling the bowl like if I was to smoke freebase (I'm in nowhere Canada, so when I smoked "crack" it was always from high quality fishscale I would make myself and smoke it this way, some call it "euro style" but people in Eastern Canada do this outside of Montreal where crack pipes can be bought in vending machines at ORT clinics, I heard. I lived there a few years, never again, and I wasn't even doing hard drugs (well I kinda was, I was going batshit manic on Paxil, thats when i discovered I can't use SSRI's and I have to take benzos).

Anyway, am I reading this right? Because brown (heroin #3 like its mostly present as in MTL) when mixed with caffeine can be smoked I read a lot of times. But what kind of pipe does it need?

There's also mannitol/Fu-F for injection but no thanks. I wish I could find a pre-made spray like I could so easily do so in the past, but the store has closed and it wasn't even in the UK.

I could also get acetyl-F and Fu-F themselves, but that scares the hell out of me. I'm not sure I remember enough from the many chemistry classes I took back 10 years ago how to make some kind of safe solution with them, which would be ideal, I still possess all the nasal spray bottles I had of Fu-F and PFBF in the past... I only want this stuff for occasional use for pain (i'm on suboxone, slowly tapering over eternity...at 6-8mg right now).

Last edited:
Ok, those are some useful answers. A drop under the tongue to be safest? Swallow or spit it out afterwards? Cuz yeah, it would be about half an MG. I also don't know the ratio of strength of say, orally vs. nasally. Or nasally vs. injection (which I've never done and pry couldn't). I'm pretty good about the opiates. I am already addicted to Tramadol because it works as an anti-anxiety for me, and save my Hydro for special occasions ;-) 15 mgs of Vicodin usually has me feeling "well" for several hours until it wears off.

It appears that getting off on 20 mg's of hydro isn't the tolerance needed to screw around with this lol. Although I can go at least 400 mgs a time on Tramadol, and that's just to keep my stress level balanced. Tried all the 'pam's (Valium, Clonopin, etc) and they do nothing for me. So it's definitely the opiates I like. Never tried coke or heroin, though.

Yeah, I'm not trying to 'dick size' or minimize your use, but it's just a fact that jumping from tramadol or a low dosage of hydrocodone to a Fent. Analogue is pretty risky. Hydrocodone and tramadol are some of the weakest opioids that exist.

But yes, having a low tolerance is good, which is why you should just be careful not to fuck it up with furanyl-fentanyl. IDK much about this analogue, but of the ones I've tried, the duration is usually super short, which makes a lot of people start to compulsively redose-I'm not saying you're going to do that, just know going in to it that theres a possibility of it. Compulsive re-dosing causes dependency and raises your tolerance, so just keep that in mind.

As for an equipotent dosage-IDK, I read in some other post that it's about 1/4 the strength of regular fentanyl, and you can try to do the math based on that using an equivalency chart, but you have to keep in mind that we don't know (unless someone here does) the BA of the different ROA.

Ok, that's somewhat useful. The most important thing I am reading nothing about is how to administer this stuff, and what ratio I'm supposed to mix and with what I mix it with!! As I've said before-no wonder so many are dying from it. Nobody can speak about it using simple terminology. Plus, most are not Chemistry majors. This is what I've tried so far since I got no advice:
Tried a .5 mg drop in 100 mL of water and "tested" it under my tongue (told you I would be super careful). Did nothing, so I kept going down to finally where I am currently testing out a couple drops per 10 ml, or 1 mg in 10 mL of water-and letting it sit in my mouth under my tongue for a few minutes before spitting it out.

So, baby steps for now...gonna try gargling next, and possibly ingesting some instead of spitting it out? Don't know yet.
What I DO know is that this is one of the reasons so many are probably dying. Most are reckless, but there just isn't any information on how to safely take it-in REGULAR terms (what to mix it with, dilute what with what, spit or swallow (the one instance where spitting is ok to do ;) ). I think I'm feeling a bit of a buzz, but some of it could be the psychological placebo effect. Here's the info again. Let me know what I should be doing next. An actual step-by-step guide for a newbie with an ok tolerance to prescription opiods = useful!!!
This product contains Furanyl-fentanyl dissolved in propylene glycol and glycerine.
Whole bottle contains 150 mg Fu-F and 5 ml of solution. Each mililitre contains 30 mg Fu-F. Whole bottle contains 325 droplets. Each droplet contains around 0,46 mg Fu-F.

Bottom line is you want dosage guidelines for a poorly known exotic fent analogue tailored to your body chemistry and tolerance ("ok tolerance" yeah thanks that clears it up, especially since in post #1 you said 20mg hydrocodone gets you off; that's what i'd call NO tolerance and the exact amount people who've never taken opiates before take). Not gonna happen. Not from a plain talker and not from a PhD chemist.

So start with a drop or two and titrate up accordingly.

..I remember being so annoyed back in the day how there were no RC opioids on any public site. Not sure this situation is any better, as most of these compounds shouldn't be in the hands of the general public. And not even just the OD issue... a bunch of dumbasses with no regard or patience for titrating from the lowest presumed safe dose are going to cause a crackdown. Think the analog act sucks now? Just wait. That famous idiot OD'ing on fent ain't helping either.

THIS IS A VERY GOOD WAY TO DIE, Not to Mention having A ZERO TOLERANCE YEAH BUDDY FUCK 20mg Hydrocodone is WEAKER THEN 20MG Oxycodone about 7.5mg Hydrocodone is 5mg Oxycodone so that means you are fucking getting off on less then 15mg of FUCKING OXYCODONE LESS THEN A 3 PERCOCET TOLERANCE DUDE WHEN I HAD ZERO TOLERANCE SCRATCH THAT I took 4 Percocets and half a Oxycontin 40MG Crushed Chopped Like a powder to snort but put into a Capsule and Swallowed and without EVER USING IT BEFORE I just ONLY GOT FUCKEDDD UPPP And it sucked without Weed But Shit Snorting it i got off on only 5mg and about 7.5mg WAS PERFECT 7mg to little and 8mg just BIT TO much lol. apperently snorting Oxycodone absorbs 60-70%Ish and eating it gives 50%-88% Maximum but minimum is 50ish Percent MEANING when Eating it you may or may NOT ABSORB MORE OR LESS OF THE OXYCODONE Compared to Snorting you dont gain much like 18% or 28%ish at most But you could be loosing out on 60-70% from snorting if you only abosrb the low end of Oral Absorption from Oxycodone which would be 50ish Percent a whole 20%Ish LESS Of The Drug.

Sorry im on Blow off Topic I MEAN FIRE ASS RISEN PHEONIX NOSE CANDY SHIT BRO!

LMFAO ROFL SIMPLE thing is your AS GOOD AS DEAD IF YOU FUCKING use Fentanyl weak Analogue or STRONGER ONE, You are Hammering The LAST Nail Into Your Casquette Bro..... I Am on 90MG Methadone Daily and have to take like 160mg Neos canadian op gel Oxycodone Pills and Some Percocets and some Generic Crushable Oxycodone Pills.

Yep say goodbye to what you think is tolerance.. Say hello to peak tolerance. You won't get high anymore. And the waste is impressive. Used to be years to hit the ceiling, now fent can get you there in months. The only thing really keeping the trouble back is RC vendors price fixing. Just wait til someone sticks uncut carfenenil-level powder on some rc site.

It would be nice to get a thread started, that listed all the ED50's and LD50's, for each fentanyl analogue, then sticky the.sob.. lol Maybe we can contact china and have them send some information over with the next gigantic shipment! According to wiki, fu-f had an effective dose in mice, at 0.02/kg, or ~0.01/lb, if we use that ratio, 1.8mg would be the ED50, for a 180lb person. Obviously what occurs in mice, wont directly correlate with humans, but it's a starting point.

Oh yeah, being that it's mixed with pg, do you guys think this could be vaped?

- Hopeless

THIS IS A VERY GOOD WAY TO DIE, Not to Mention having A ZERO TOLERANCE YEAH BUDDY FUCK 20mg Hydrocodone is WEAKER THEN 20MG Oxycodone about 7.5mg Hydrocodone is 5mg Oxycodone so that means you are fucking getting off on less then 15mg of FUCKING OXYCODONE LESS THEN A 3 PERCOCET TOLERANCE DUDE WHEN I HAD ZERO TOLERANCE SCRATCH THAT I took 4 Percocets and half a Oxycontin 40MG Crushed Chopped Like a powder to snort but put into a Capsule and Swallowed and without EVER USING IT BEFORE I just ONLY GOT FUCKEDDD UPPP And it sucked without Weed But Shit Snorting it i got off on only 5mg and about 7.5mg WAS PERFECT 7mg to little and 8mg just BIT TO much lol. apperently snorting Oxycodone absorbs 60-70%Ish and eating it gives 50%-88% Maximum but minimum is 50ish Percent MEANING when Eating it you may or may NOT ABSORB MORE OR LESS OF THE OXYCODONE Compared to Snorting you dont gain much like 18% or 28%ish at most But you could be loosing out on 60-70% from snorting if you only abosrb the low end of Oral Absorption from Oxycodone which would be 50ish Percent a whole 20%Ish LESS Of The Drug.

Sorry im on Blow off Topic I MEAN FIRE ASS RISEN PHEONIX NOSE CANDY SHIT BRO!

LMFAO ROFL SIMPLE thing is your AS GOOD AS DEAD IF YOU FUCKING use Fentanyl weak Analogue or STRONGER ONE, You are Hammering The LAST Nail Into Your Casquette Bro..... I Am on 90MG Methadone Daily and have to take like 160mg Neos canadian op gel Oxycodone Pills and Some Percocets and some Generic Crushable Oxycodone Pills. But the Point is that even I would NOT FUCK with this SHIT Bro!

^ Although 1.8 mg, is about 40x the effective dose of fentanyl, when I read someone said fu-f was ¼ the strength of fent'. Is that an accurate ratio?

- Hopeless

Thomas.. wtf are you talking about? You should have stopped your post after the first sentence, 'cause everything after that is incoherent babble. Sorry if I come off rude.

-HS

Wow. Talk about varying answers. Well, I tried a bit higher concentrations and got a bit of a high, but a bit nauseous as well. Not sure I'll even love it enough to go through the entire bottle, anyway!

The bay area China white analog is not a common one. A user on here knows it well and my friend from that area told me online how he has been around a fentanyl bag with super legs called methyl sufentinal. I can't find any info on it though so it could be 3-methyl fentanyl or just sufentinal. Honestly I don't know I just know it's not commonly available on the rc market if at all.

Edit: you need to be careful as fentanyl causes respritory depression to a much more severe degree vs regular opiates. Someone said the act of IV causes it to lead to instant respritory depression no matter what dose. A better liquid measurement ratio is 1 mg to 1 ml so you have 500 mcg per 0.5 ml. Seriously either do fent or don't, but this pussy footing around it your doing could easily lead to these test doses stacking then all of a sudden hit with a OD train. You can swallow the dose afterwords to get the most out of it possible just let as much absorb sublingual as you lose a lot due to lower bioavailability orally. As most have said though avoid fent as even a few uses can Jack your tolerance up so high you can't get benefit from hydrocodone.

Edit 2: Hell here's the guide for newbies
1. Take fentanyl analog
2. Open bag
3. Pour said bag into toilet before it ruins your life.
4. Get your doctor to up your script or buy hydrocodone off the darknet as if you test positive for fentanyl with your doctor you're going to lose your scripts.

Last edited:
yep say goodbye to what you think is tolerance.. Say hello to peak tolerance. You won't get high anymore. And the waste is impressive. Used to be years to hit the ceiling, now fent can get you there in months. The only thing really keeping the trouble back is rc vendors price fixing. Just wait til someone sticks uncut carfenenil-level powder on some rc site.
w-18????

Well the OP already started experimenting but this is for anyone who wants to start using furanyl-fentanyl:

I started using fu-fentanyl almost daily about six months ago. At that point I took about 0,25mg as a dose I had no pre-existing opioid tolerance.. Six months later my fu-fentanyl dosage is at max. 0,5mg in one go.. but usually still not more than 0,25mg and I haven't ever been close to an overdose so much to inevitable death as some poster felt the need to predict for any opioid naive person that starts fucking with fentanyl and its analogues.. wtf?.. why is there always a bunch of these scaremongering idiots in each thread about fentanyl and it's analogues? It is extremely annoying and potentially harmful...
Anyways if you really want to try fu-fentanyl you can do so relatively safe even without tolerance! Just be reasonable! Obviously this is still a highly potent and highly addictive opioid and as such carries a certain risk but the risk of an overdose isn’t that high.. most overdoses I heard about are a consequence of stupid/risky behaviour…
Personally I think that getting pure fu-f and making a nasal spray is the safest way.. just put on some protective gear (rubber gloves should be enough) and take care that you don't touch your eyes, nose and mouth while preparing your spray.. make sure everything is properly dissolved!!! If you want to be really careful start with 0,125mg per spray and work your way up!