• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Funniest paranoid situations

On an aside note, can people stop spelling "some" as "sum"? It looks fucking ridiculous, childish and the epitome of laziness when the rest of the post is spelt correctly.

fucking greenlighters...bah.

Wobbled said:
Yeah I like it as well it just stands out from the rest doesn't it. I hope more people can comment on this

I was one of the crappiest people in english at school but I never really cared as my job (i'm a truck driver at the docs in Brisbane) and how I live my life doesn't rely on me to put spaces in between every single sentence. (end quote)

But you're writing on BL...which obviously is a part of your life (even if its the tiniest bit). It just makes things a little easier for readers if you paragraph. I'm not trying to lecture or pay out on you, it's simply for the purpose of your writing being easier to read for everyone.

i have a couple stories

first time i had avil (30 of them) i hallucinated a guy in my lounge room and thought he did a stabbing motion, i thouht he was going to kill me so i asked him if he wanted a lift home cause i just wanted him to get out my house, an he pointed at the front door so i went and asked my flatmate if he wants to come for a drive to take the guy home, he got all pissed off cause he was tryin to sleep an he said theres no one here.
( i told my whole avil story in the Avils/travelcalms thread)

a mate from the net that i hadnt met irl yet came over and we had a few buckets, he said to my flatmate that he had seen people break there legs when skateboarding and that he hopes it happens to my flatmate an i started freaking out and didnt know if he was serious, i went to my room and sat on my bed and watched tv, too scared to lie down because i thought he would pull out a knife and stab me in the back and sitting up i would have a better response time. i dont think id get stoned with him again if i ever seen him again.

couple nights ago me and my mate had a yellow maple and a green mitsu, we got home from clubbin about 7am and started to try an sleep, i had a few cones while my mate had nothing. he closed his eyes for 2 seconds and started saying random things like "theres too many chickens in there already" and then i said "what?" and he woke up and was like "huh? what?", and i told him what i thought he said and he remembered his dream he had iwithin those 5 seconds, everytime he closed his eyes he had a full on dream and said something random and woke up and told me everything that happened in the dream, it lasted about an hour and i thouht he was going psycho or something and was getting scared.

twippa said:
Me and my boyfriend gave his cousin his first pill. You know how some people take to it like a fish to water, and some just seem, well weird? He seemed a bit odd, but was having fun, but then my boyfriend (who can tend to be a bit over paranoid) grabs me and pulls me aside and tells me this theory that he;s afraid K is going to sexually harass my friend, who was also with us.

I was off my face, and I tried to talk him out of the idea, but he ended up convincing me that K was dangerous. He got me to distract him, and ran around the house, and gathered up every knife, pair of sissors, pen, stick and any sharp implement he could find, convinced K was going to kill us. HIS BLOODY HARMLESS YOUNGER COUSIN!!

Then he lures him into the spare bedroom saying he wanted to show him something, and slams the door on him, and blocks the door with a table and 3 chairs all stacked up.

We ended up going to bed, and could hardly breath we were listening so hard to see if he was coming to get us.

In the morning we wake up, with this mountain of sharp shit next to our bed, K was still in the room thinking what the fuck happened here... he was fine, we were fine, my friend was fine, and didnt even know any of this had gone on (we tend to act like secret agents when on a mission) and the whole situation seemed crazy.

Having said that, i will still never take drugs with K again... just in case!!!

funny how most people blame paranoia on the pills, but after 7 years of taking pills, I think it is the combination of MDMA plus THC that causes paranoia in quite a few people. I have personally never seen paranoia in a normal (non mentally ill) person taking only MDMA and nothing else. I have seen paranoia in pot smokers many many times.

Just my opinion and experience.

Last edited:
swifty said:
The worst part was realising I'd spent 1000 on airfares to escape my own paranoia....

in your state, how did u not escape a full cavity search at the airport!

a nice short one here, a mate told me one night whilst he was out in sydney, he wouldn't let anyone near any ashtrays because he thought they were bugged.

Stuart said:
in your state, how did u not escape a full cavity search at the airport!

I did get swab tested leaving perth. They checked all my cards etc, but for that exact reason and because I fly quite frequently, I never use my cards for racking....

This guy named P, I think someone dropped a piece of paper on the ground and I picked it up and it said he used to deal methamphetamine base - base/pure/gas - whatever the fuck you want to call it. P also claims to be able to synthesise it.
Well SWIM knows his basic chem and the rules of the street, having lived on them for a period of time. And P checks out, and SWIM has known him for some years. Not friends, just associates.
P appears perfectly normal in appearance and composure - the only time you would see it lapse is when P is scattered from meth/mdma binges or whatnot or when he has what I guess is a 'paranoid' episode.
Generally, P is always happy and polite; and talkative ( too much at times ). He's a normal, intelligent and open minded guy.. well aware of the bigger picture.
But if you mention anything spiritual or relating to it (paranormal) it's like it triggers something. P would look you straight in the eyes and rant on, contradicting himself at times.. his mood was not angry but serious - for maybe 30 minutes at a time; rarely allowing for you to say anything back.
He'd talk about things that could be possible; although you'd be either really unlucky - or possibly trusted the wrong people.. or maybe you are just a fuckwit. Somehow they are all interconnected.
Then he will go on about how he (P) is God, SWIM is God. everyone is God. A part of Gods mind. It gets really tiredsome. So much in fact it's making SWIM feel tiredsome right now. Then he will start righting things on paper like a Ouji board, strange things.. and swear on his life that if u let and object dwindle around in your fingers ( like a pendelum ) then it can predict the right one.
It goes much deeper then this, more then SWIM can be bothered to type. It's crazy
The look in P's eyes tells SWIM that P isn't lying, P believes what he's saying. I know I have a good enough sense of character, and understanding of others.. dont usually have a problem detecting that people are lying to me.- and my suspicions are rarely wrong or go unanswered.
to me he seems truly deluded.
Remember this shit happens regardless of the fact if he is on drugs.

And I could tell he wasn't lying
I feel that whatever the possibility of the (1) one of the following events actually occuring to a person, plausible.
But the possibility of them all happening at once and working in such synchronisation and usually revolving around his current residence - spins me out.
Like how next door to him are Asians working for some global asian crime syndicate, although swim said he's sure Tri Minh Tran's '5T' gang no longer existed at the time P gives ;] (mid-2004 - long gone mate du ma) - in Sydney anyway ( oh yea and you never knew they were global.. unless you're counting heroin smuggling? )
Anyway according to P, what the asians are after - are guns. That's part of the reason why they're plotting to rob him. To get his guns and find out how to extract psuedoephedrine from OTC med's. Because they didn't know how.
Quote: " The asian groups don't know that all you need to do, to get guns into this country, you can just get everything mail order - they just pretend they're AirSoft rifles or similiar.
At the same time, same location.. 2 doors up are bikies, who like to play mind games with him by riding past his house on motorcycles doing wheelies ( ?? ). At the same time, a few blocks away lives some 'head chief of police' or similiar title ( SWIM said his memory fails right now ) who is working in conjunction with the bikies in order to take his market share.
It all links back to him somehow.

But that's not it. All people from a suburb which is about 15 minutes drive from there.

Man I havent slept for 4 nights I can't see straight good night I will update later.... Gone...

After being awake for 2 days on multiple substances (hurrah bluelight parties), I thought my boyfriend of the time was gay and wanted to hook up with another boy at this party we were at. I also had nangs and thought I had found the key to so many people following hitler.

Don't smoke meth kids.

This all happened at a big outdoor rave.
On the comedown of my first experience with pills i smoked a fat one and had a couple of cones, this sent me into a really paranoid state.
After smoking I thought that i wasn't wearing any pants and that even though I could see that I was infact wearing pants, I believed that this was really an illusion of the mind.
I returned to our camping spot thinking that unless I got into the tent my indecent exposure was going to cause me to be arrested. My friends weren't at the camping spot at the time so I got in the tent and jumped into my sleeping bag.
During the next hour I was paranoid about:
Thinking that a mosquito had flown into my brain and was controlling my thoughts.
That I had caught manniga cocal (sp?) from some hippies that I'd shared a joint with earlier in the day. I believed this becasue there was a weird rash on my skin which was in reality only sunburn.
I thought I was going to die due to a tree falling on the tent or someone backing the car over the tent.
Also I believed I had shit my pants and that the whole rave could smell it.

Some of these things are pretty embarassing and were a crappy end to a great 3 days. I reckon that although pot is great for a comedown when used in moderate to small amounts, large amounts can lead to a very trippy and paranoid time