European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Funky felching Friday thread

consumer

Bluelighter
Well its the future here so i get to start this thread. What are you shitcunts doing?

I might get a bit loose later..

Long, loose and full of juice! Go get em con-o..

I'm gonna have a few drinks and try to forget the bullshit that is Work. Got a week off coming up soon so will be going full retard for that one!

Its certainly on the cards KoW

As of right now i am going back to bed. #tough life

As a part time shitcunt, valium and wine. Not had valium for a month or so, an occasional treat. For me it is superior in every way to xanax. That just makes me a zombie for a day.

Friday might have a smoke with a mate I haven't been out with for ages.

Decided against getting on it. Going to have a quiet night reading the second Harry Potter book. I loved the first one.

Mmm had a few beers and left over pizza. Tempted to open the stash box and see what takes my fancy. There wont be much indulging once i am back at work. Things might get swirly i think.

Is carnival this weekend, so after getting the daughter from school probably head to the beach keeping an eye out for matey who was meant to bring me an oz of weed and a few grams of coke and didn't lol, if not, look out for another matey who can do the same, well not do the same as in not show up, but... you get the idea

Is carnival this weekend, so after getting the daughter from school probably head to the beach keeping an eye out for matey who was meant to bring me an oz of weed and a few grams of coke and didn't lol, if not, look out for another matey who can do the same, well not do the same as in not show up, but... you get the idea

Happy hunting mate. Just got home, Holsten pills on chill, bong stoked, time to motherfucking un-wind! have a great weekend all! :)