• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Functional Addicts...Are you one? Have you met one?

never, meth is dirt cheap but becomes expensive in larger quantities. if you're making that much cash you're either a cook or have better drugs to spend your money on

just my two cents :\

^Um, or a dealer....or someguy that snapped because his goldmine in his backyard isnt working out, so he steals a tank and runs through the city with it, then gets shot in the face. good times.

DexterMeth said:
or someguy that snapped because his goldmine in his backyard isnt working out

ROFL, in jail someone told me a story of a tweaker who convinced someone there was gold in their backyard, then breaking down a wall in their house (but still not finding any gold) =D

and as far as dealers go: i dont think they count unless they're not doing meth themselves (a rarity indeed), or a new user. from my experience, meth has a way of depleting your bank account within a matter of weeks.

Poh Huai Bin of sixthsixth.com appears to be fuctioning, though I wouldn't know to what degree. I don't know him personally.

THE WOOD said:
"Holy shit man there is a chicken with a tiger's head flying outside the window! I have to catch that shit for paparazzi!"

=DBrilliant baby brilliant=D

answer to the question at hand...don't know any professional highly functioning tweakers. Don't know many meth users at all on the US eastern seaboard.

nemesis-a said:
ROFL, in jail someone told me a story of a tweaker who convinced someone there was gold in their backyard, then breaking down a wall in their house (but still not finding any gold) =D

Yeah, its a true story. And it happened in my hometown. And the guy was a tweaker. Yah tweakers! Other than eventually driving himself into his own delusions, he was a smart motherfucker. He stole a tank for christ sakes.

Being from NJ, I don't have too much exposure to the Crystal Culture. But those of you who see it in your own backyard... well... Do you have any examples of people hooked on speed who are professionals, as well as functioning addicts... musicians/actors don't count.

crystal culture ? yes hon ? ;):D

nemesis-a said:
never, meth is dirt cheap but becomes expensive in larger quantities. if you're making that much cash you're either a cook or have better drugs to spend your money on

just my two cents :\

why do people always say meth is cheap, it's not! i've seen it go up to 80 a gram, more expensive than coke and H around here. shizzit.

Ketamike said:
Actually it does.. but don't close this thread just yet... Perhaps someone can give an example of a professional who's a functional tweaker. I'm sure there's some out there.

Please exclude truckdrivers and strippers.

Me. Medical Scientist. Workaholic. Very serious about my career. Very busy, stressful job. Career is going well, I have a good reputation as a hard worker and supervisor.

A lot of the people I have worked with over the years take drugs- mainly in social situations but some do for work purposes, me included.

At a meet up I went to recently, all of the bluelighters there had professional careers. A few of us remarked at how suprised we were that none of us were the "stereotypical dodgy druggie".

I wouldnt be suprised if a lot of professionals were drug users- esp the uppers. Of course, professionals cant keep their jobs if their habits take control of their lives.

One of the Doctors I work for is an opiate addict. He has good days and bad days but he always does his job well, just takes his mood swings out on the staff sometimes!:p

holy shit, medical scientist tweaker? you're my hero... if only i had pulled off the grades in HS and college, i really want to study neuropharmocology n shit but yea too late for that...

^Its never too late....night classes. It can be done, if you want it bad enough.

GeezA, you must be one smart cookie. Kind of strange hearing that a medical scientist is into heroin....well not really, ..i dont know

oh, I wear contacts. That must have been where I went wrong.

I know a psychologist that lives in Alabama who is a tweaker. He said he sleeps everynight and only does half a quarter gram a day. He said some days he eats it and others he smokes it, always around 8 AM, goes to work, comes home around 6 PM, eats one klonopin which he is prescribed, goes to sleep around 10 and does it again the next day, with occasionally a day break.

Seems to me like he's using it like somebody would with ritalin or adderall then...

Kandy K said:
why do people always say meth is cheap, it's not! i've seen it go up to 80 a gram, more expensive than coke and H around here. shizzit.

80 dollars a gram? Thats a huge ripoff. I've seen it 120 for 4 grams which is pretty fucking cheap.

I actually know a person works in the medical industry filling scripts. He's in his 30's but I think he might be starting to struggle with psychosis because he's been getting a little weird lately.

Yeah, meth is pretty cheap where i live...and most of the dealers will sell you the tiniest sacks if all you have it like enough for 1 line....gee, i wonder why i got so addicted.

Kandy K said:

$80 for a fucking gram? You're getting ripped off. Bad.

The most I've gotten "ripped off" for was 60 a gram, but seriously, that one gram was sold to me in ONE GIANT SHARD, and it lasted me a week and a half. TOTALLY worth the 60 bucks.