• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Fun with Klonopin (clonezepam)

I was briefly prescribed Clonazepam (2mg's 2x's\day).
I shared a joint with a friend and fell down his f*cking stairs. He had a good laugh, until a couple of nights later when he did the exact same thing!
I'd start with 3mg's.

C21H23NO5 is just trying to get the guy to be careful, and he said not 100% tolerance, not no tolerance at all.
He's giving good advice and ppl are tossing his damn salad left and right!
Quit eating the dude's ass with jelly!
...and syrup!!!

Well, I'd like to thank you all for your replies! They were most helpful.
Here's what happened:
I took 3mgs of the K-pins at a party where everyone was drinking. I wasn't feeling comfortable just yet with the alcohol because of fear of getting too fucked up so i waited a good 2 hrs before having a beer.... well, i only had 2 beers and i totally blacked out, woke up in my mini van at this friggin pond/rock quarry having no recollection of how or why i was there.
next time i'll be more careful mixing the two, or just do one or the other. thanks once again for your replies.... i was ready to take like 6mgs my first time!!!

Yeah be careful mixing Klonopin and alcohol. I woke up on my bathroom floor in a puddle of puke. I probably could've drowned. The other time I did that I puked too. Both times i had no recollection of what happened and I hadn't drank very much at all. It was like I had drank 3 or 4x as much.

If you take xanax , it doesn't mean your good to go with klonopin. Yeah , I believe there is a cross tolerence with benzos but they are still 2 different chemicals. But its great how people add their 2 cents from reading other posts instead of from personal experience.

hyow you felt 3mg of klonopin after you have been takin xanax at the same dose is just mind boggle'n.
and i dont think you people realize that i didnt tell him TO take 6mgs,i said he COULD need anywhere from 3-6 DEPENDING on how long he was usin the xanax....ah well

Well , speaking as someone who has felt 4mgs of klonopin after a night of xanax , I would say its not mind BoGgLi'n

Please use tolerance with benzos (valium, clonopin, xanax), ESPECIALLY when combined with alcohol. I've had one experience when I drank a bit too much wine and took a single valium and didn't remember shit of what happened that evening. Other friends of mine have had similar but scarier experiences, definitely losing their mind and reasoning ability and then remembering only blurred recollections of their fucked-up evenings. Beware the combination of alkie and benzos!

alcohol will certainly increase the effect of any benzo. I have a script for ativan (lorazepam), which are fairly weak and not long acting. But droppin a few ativan with a drink or two can be very relaxing and enjoyable. It also lets you stretch out your supply of benzos. Just... as others before me have said... exercise a little caution with this combo! :) and ENJOY!

"Well , speaking as someone who has felt 4mgs of klonopin after a night of xanax , I would say its not mind BoGgLi'n "
well fella ,thats ONE night!!
he said he had been using 1.5- 3mg for awhile so there IS a difference!!

heh heh, good thing i came onto bluelight.i just found some clonezepam.. they were for my cat, but he dosnt need em, he died years ago. they were perscribed for him just b4 he died..the're 0.5s so ill take 2 or 3 and see how i feel
[ 21 July 2002: Message edited by: *Dr. MaRiO-420* Rx ]