• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Fun Things to do while Rolling at Home

And that´s why many of this ravers will die prematurely of heart atack in their 40s. I´m just being prudent.
You do realise that the ravers of the 90's are now almost all in their 40's? Where are all the premature deaths? Again, what you are saying is nonsense. There's prudent and there's overprudent, you fall in the latter category. Which is good if that works for you, but that doesn't mean your information is correct

Fun things to do while rolling

Hey guys, I'm planning on having 2 pills tomorrow night. They're good quality one gets me going really hard 2 gets me off this planet
But I tend to waste time doing silly thing, even though they're still fun but I wanna find new fun things to do
What's some things you guys do while rolling that you find fun/entertaining ?

Last edited:
I have a bunch of friends that will get together and roll but I couldn't even imagine not being at a show or some epic event, just seems like a waste personally but that's just me.

If I wasn't going to do that then it would involve music and sex pretty much.

I have a bunch of friends that will get together and roll but I couldn't even imagine not being at a show or some epic event, just seems like a waste personally but that's just me.

^^
what he says ;)

it's with 2 friends, we're just having a little gathering and wanting to have fun
Love music when I'm rolling, but I'm kind of thinking ideas for activities

Since this question was already asked before and there's a pretty large thread about it, I'm going to merge this one in there. Read up, there's a lot of good ideas in here

i cant really add to this fun stuff to do, bcos when i use mdma im pretty much floored with overwhelming empathy, Like dancing would feel forced. for me its extremely relaxing, but mind goes fast. Just good music blasting hard and thats all the fun stuff i need :). I love my brain.

Hey guys, I'm planning on having 2 pills tomorrow night. They're good quality one gets me going really hard 2 gets me off this planet
But I tend to waste time doing silly thing, even though they're still fun but I wanna find new fun things to do
What's some things you guys do while rolling that you find fun/entertaining 

Do you plan for the comedown, or just let it be? Don't you feel depressed when it's over?
Not judging, just curious.

Things to do

Do you plan for the comedown, or just let it be? Don't you feel depressed when it's over?
Not judging, just curious.

ive found some good things to do are ( not in any specific order). These are presuming your popping pills with your partner

sex
shower
look at pictures of your partner
send and read a pre written text to your partner saying all the good points about them
roll on the floor and cuddle under a duvet
dance
bath together
hold hands
go to the toilet and watch each other pee
turn your room into a rave by adding disco light bulbs and a mobile disco ball
good music is a deffo
massage oil

Last edited: