• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Fun Things To Do While on Opiates?

I like rx fentanyl too, but it sends your tolerance through the roof, dillies are good too, but my fav, is 5 lortab10 and a sniff of 40mg of oc right as the lortabs kick in.
------------------
A GOOD DRUG IS a TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE

well,never trid FENTENYL,but would love to,BUT then again the AVAILABILITY of it seems NIL....no one i know has even heard of it damn near,much less have a hook up for it..
without this getting blocked or closed,whats the cost of FENTENYL??

My *personal* favorite? Simple, without a doubt it would be Oxymorphone - only done it twice, but I would be willing to sustain some SERIOUS injuries for it...
Second would be Hydromorphone - nice and fun, a K4 up the arm makes for a good few hours...
Enters Fentanyl - the Duragesic patches makes for a day of joy and bliss...
I could name 20 other narcotics that are just INCREDIBLE, but there is only one narcotic that I use as a medication - Oxycodone .. even compared to heroin, I find that Oxycodone gives a VERY theraputic sensation ... taken up the nose..
If I am munching pills, this might sound strange, but ORALLY I enjoy HYDROCODONE more then OXYCODONE ..
Either way, if it's as strong as hydrocdone or better, I like it, I want it, I don't bitch about price, I take it, I enjoy it, I live it!
------------------
PAK CHOOIE UNF! Do not trust the pusher robot, he is malfunctioning, we are here to protect you..

mmmmm opiates...
My personal fave... Vicodin 7.5 two of these babies and a bowl of green.. hmmmm
i usually just chill... i like to get nake, turn up the AC, and watch some tv under a light sheet.
those of you that get energized... i'm jealous. i just get SUPER lazy
------------------
"never underestimate the power of denial"

maybe you wouldn't be so lazy if you quit smoking the weed with the vicodin, weed will just make you a worthless hungry lump of shit. take the vicodins alone and you will get energized.

OUCH!!! I may get lazy but i wouldnt say i'm a big lump of shit...! (vicodin makes you constipated)
Besides, i've tried the vic alone, i still zone out...
In any case...
wink.gif
peace man!
------------------

OUCH!!! I may get lazy but i wouldnt say i'm a big lump of shit...! (vicodin makes you constipated)
Besides, i've tried the vic alone, i still zone out...
In any case...
wink.gif
peace man!
------------------

i've never felt lazy on hydrocodone, with oxycodone i sometimes do at high doses but NEVER with hydrocodone. it wakes me up and makes me more productive and concentrate better.

I love to do different things, opiates are what you make of them, the perfect drug as far as drugs go.
If I'm chilling enjoying the hazy euphoria, I'll listen to music just letting myself melt into the music.
I also like to take them at parties or outings they mellow me out, I become very open and tend to talk a bit more than if I wasn't on them, just really relax me.
Accually I'm planning on taking 50mg of hydrocodne at a wedding this weekend(not drinking), should make out for a fun night who needs alcohol at a wedding, not me
smile.gif

What weddings need are Narcotic bars with drugs for all tastes, ahhhhh but that's only a dream.
------------------
ENIGMA

What weddings need are Narcotic bars with drugs for all tastes, ahhhhh but that's only a dream.
enigma, if you ever have a wedding and do that. fucking invite me.
smile.gif
hahaha.
I like hydrocodone orally, need to get ahold of some more oxy, I'm not sure if i really prefer one over the other.
I really would like to find one of those duragesic patches of fentanyl. Anyone got a picture or link of some pics of them? Or any more information?
I assume its just kinda like a nicotine patch, but what a cool concept!

Although my experience with opiates is
limited, I agree with PhreeX in that I
prefer "lesser" opiates to oxycodone.
I've snorted 20mg on a couple of occasions.
First I itch, then get nauseous(sp? I've
been up for 3 days now) puked once, then
fall asleep where ever I land. But
hydromorphone & codiene make me quite
content. I don't like to move, but I like
to remain occupied. Makes for a good
poker night.
------------------
~I live to learn and learn to live.
~"I'd rather have 30 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of mediocre." - Steel Magnolias

I've got these 60 mg DHC's, but you guys informed me that they were pretty weak, and yeah they are starting to feel pretty week even at 420-480 mg. I keep hearing, I'm missing out pretty bad. I could go to Mexico or scheme it up somehow, but I'm just not real schooled on opiates. Basically I just need some experienced opie heads to give me the rundown...what should I look for first...etc...etc. I like these DHC's, but they're starting to feel a little weak. Anyways, if anybodys got an extra [email protected] Thanks...peace.
[This message has been edited by jase03771 (edited 31 May 2001).]

I don't know what the fuck happened...I tried deleting, but my post wouldn't delete. I started over but fuck it too complicated right now...I 'll ask later

DJ WANNABBEE-bro,if you get NAUSEOUS and SICK off of 20 mg of OXY,why not LOWER the dose to 10 MG???i weigh around 230 LBS,and crush up a 10 mg tab,put it into a drink and drink up,and FEEL GREAT...maybe you are taking too much???

Phreex, Im with you. I thought i was the only one in the world l;ike this, but orally,I prefer hydrocodone to oxy...go figure

what to do on opiates? ANYTHING! I guess my favorite thing is laying in bed at the end of the night...nodding off and slipping in and out of opiate dreams.
Favorite opiate? Easily oxycodone.