• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos fun/relaxing things to do on xanax

xannyhead

Bluelighter
In this quarantine, ive managed to get a couple bars that really came in handy. Im very familiar with xanax and have been using it every now and then for 3 years, and ive realized that some things really make the high more enjoyable. For me, chopped and screwed music and playing GTA V history mode really feel amazing on xanax. This got me wondering: What do you folks like to do high on xanax?

Chase women mostly, and at higher doses, some latent criminal behaviors start to emerge (like shoplifting -- something I'd never even consider doing sober). I once stole a bunch of nicotine gum from a drug store on very large doses of benzos (and i have zero use for nicotine gum having never been a smoker).

Another thing is to cook all kinds of bizarre and complicated meals, inevitably burning myself in the process. I also get the urge to perform sometimes disastrous drug-related scientific experiments, like san pedro acid/base extractions, trying to refine poppy seed tea into smokable opium or acetone washing various drug.

Most fun thing I ever did on Xanax was wake up behind the wheel in a car accident 5 miles from home an hour or so after taking a bar and going to bed.

Chase women mostly, and at higher doses, some latent criminal behaviors start to emerge (like shoplifting -- something I'd never even consider doing sober). I once stole a bunch of nicotine gum from a drug store on very large doses of benzos (and i have zero use for nicotine gum having never been a smoker).

Another thing is to cook all kinds of bizarre and complicated meals, inevitably burning myself in the process. I also get the urge to perform sometimes disastrous drug-related scientific experiments, like san pedro acid/base extractions, trying to refine poppy seed tea into smokable opium or acetone washing various drug.

I extracted methylphenidate from ritalin while on alprazolam a few years ago. Turns out I threw the methylphenidate in the trash and kept the junk gg (y)(y)(y)

We cant have a thread discussing our hobbies guy. Basic Drug and Other are solely dedicated to HR. I'm not hating on anyone. I care about HR on a primordial way.

We cant have a thread discussing our hobbies guy. Basic Drug and Other are solely dedicated to HR. I'm not hating on anyone. I care about HR on a primordial way.

Ganjacat I'm very sorry. I did not mean to come off the way I did. I only meant to imply that there was a more appropriate place for this type of stuff.

Please accept my apology?