• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Full dose at once or split dose

TageMyBoy

Bluelighter
So the last time I rolled, I took two caps. I took one cap and then thirty minutes later I took the next cap. The roll lasted me a good amount of time and I definitely enjoyed it. The next time I roll however, would it be more effective to take them both at once? Does tolerance towards the second cap increase in the the thirty minutes between doses. Or should I wait even longer and take the second cap around one hour after. I'm just curious to hear how you guys would go about taking it. Thanks!

That depends on the dose. You can take 100mg to start the roll, and redose with 60-100mg more 1-1.5 hours later to extend the roll. If you take it all at once the roll will be more intense but it might not last as long.

Every time that I've spaced my doses to prevent an unpleasant come-up I never roll as hard. I much prefer to take a full dose, and another half dose mid roll for an optimal experience. Depends on what your looking for though really, are you looking to get floored or do you want a smoother, longer lasting, more functional roll that's less intense? It's all up to you...