• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Full body rush a few days after taking E.

I think I've had rolling flashbacks
To me, they are the same as when you smell something that reminds you of the past, or hear a song from the past & you're right back there - except much more intense.
Its happened when I inadvertantly think about my rolling experience & boom I get dizzy & a chill down my spine like rolling but only for a few seconds
and Radiance,
about your dreams where you can't scream or move -
don't worry too much, I wouldn't say it was entirely about drugs, cos since I was a teenager (as in B4 i took drugs)
I've had dreams where I can't scream, I think I'm away but I'm not & I can't wake up, and I think I'm awake, so I try & switch on the lights but i can't . . . its more a case of stress/state of mind

Funny u say that **AJ** cause i remember this one time... i had been out the night before and unfortunately was still awake at 2:00 am the next morning. I say unfortunately cause i had not speed to assist me, and was purely running off the MDMA i had the night/morning before. I met up with a friend and went for a few drinks. after downing 3 Heinikens we jumped in the car and he took off. At that stage i decided to call my other mate which i was out with the night before. As soon as i started speaking to him i noticed he was extremely hypo so i then got extremely hypo and before i new it my body started to do funny things
wink.gif
I was in hysterics for, no shit, at least 10 minutes stright. I couldn't stop laughing. The driver, was in major disbelief!!! all he said to me was "I'm gonna wait till u finnish and im gonna ask u a question." I remember i was getting rushes and tingles even through my lips at that stage! I eventually calmed down and chilled. My friend then turns to me and says, "Now what the fuck was that!"
smile.gif
Jaff
------------------
Can somebody Please slap/tickle me balls?

I smoke too much weed so very rarely dream.
I have noticed body rushes on a Monday morning while driving to work. Music will be pumping and there will be a build up which really appeals to me and then head tingles start and as the beat comes in my body wims in a rush and I get tears of joy welling in my eyes.
E's fuck with your emotions a fair bit. If I've had > 4 in a w/end I often find myself getting way too emotional when watching TV. Too much empathy with the characters - often near to tears. Weird yes, but interesting.
As long as you don't let the down side become your master, I think it's all good.

while reading the second post on this thread i had a couple of upper body rushes (also listening to shihad - pacifier. a song i really dig)
cool

In regard to Radiance's post, I am also a sufferer of some terrifying and vivid nightmares (sometimes I open my eyes and the dream carries on for a couple more seconds in a hallucination ...if that makes any sense).
Although your dreams seem like they're not related to the actual consumtion of drugs, mine are quite the oppposite.
I have only had dreams like this on nights where I am extremely tired, in my own bed, been up for around 2 1/2 - 3 days, and consumed some crystal meth a few hours before hand (yes I can sleep on it, if im absolutely knackered).
Does anyone know the reason behind this and/or which factors are most likely to be causing these dreams? Because I dont get these nightmares when I am extemely tired and have consumed no drugs and vice versa, or when I am sleeping in a bed that's not mine.
[This message has been edited by Don Corleone (edited 21 January 2001).]

Ohhhh...jessssuuuusssss...i think i'm starting to rushhhhhhhh....
Must be the residual crack left over from nye! See you later guys...i'm flying!!!

Hey Rashen, notice how you always tend to have the minority view? Maybe you can tell us why? I relise your trying to be funny with the above post, but your condescending manner and cheap sarcasm will win you no friends here. You, and You only, are creating an 'Us' V 'U' relationship here at Bluelight. Please respect peoples thoughts and do us a favour and go look up the word 'constructive'.
Thank you
smile.gif

Don Corleone... um i think you answered your own question. the factors that cause these hallucinations are the lack of sleep and the meth... this is seriously bad for you.
not that i'm telling you not to do this, that's your business, but buy the ticket, take the ride, know what i mean?
sleep deprivation, with or without the use of drugs, is one of the quickest ways to drive someone insane. this is from a thread on the same subject that i'd link to if i could find it:
johnboy: most people do see stuff just before they fall asleep, even without taking drugs...
it happens a lot when you are over tired...its called hypnagogic imagery... its more common when you are a child tho... i touched on this subject a while back when we were discussing hallucinations... hypnagogic imagery works on the same principal of images from your subconcious mind leaking over to your concious mind... the line between what is real and what isn't becomes blurred...
when you are deprived of sleep your concious mind can become confused as to what is reality, as it is desperately trying to "rest" by switching over to an unconcious state...
the most effective form of torture is sleep deprivation... if you dont allow someone to sleep for upwards of a week, they essentially go "mad", confusing reality with their tortured subconcious... torture is all about making people believe something, ie that what they want to do is tell their captors everything they know... you achieve this by changing their world view and a person mind is at it most vunerable to change when sleep deprived...

I don't know why this is so weird.. MDMA upsets your seratonin levels greatly.. weird imbalences occur for the next week (or more).. seratonin is known to have a great part in "dreams".. with this massiive hit to the serotonin system, don't you think this should effect our dreams.. I always have thought that the wird visuals u sometimes get when on mdma a just u drifting of into a weord half awake dream state....