• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Fucked up on acid forever? Will it stop. I'm confident it will

Nsquillace1

Greenlighter
I took acid for the first time on Monday at the 3 am. I had a very bad trip felt trapped and confused. Was up all night and started crying thinking I'll never be the same again. The next day after a sleepless and terrifying night I still had crazy anxiety untill later that day I snapped out of it and got a glimpse of reality. I felt very happy and felt like I changed I liked the feeling. U have social anxiety but at that moment I felt very social and positive about life. I finally slept that night and was good for the whole day untill later that night I smoked Marijuana with my friends like I do all the time and my anxiety about the the trip came back. That night I got no sleep and my mind was lost. I'm feeling better right now but still feel sort of empty and not myself. Just wondering what's going on. I'm pretty sure I need sleep. I wanna see what u guys think is going on

Last edited:
Hey, welcome to Bluelight, please edit your post and make some paragraphs. Otherwise it is an unreadable wall of text and nobody will reply :)

"unreadable wall of text".. sounds like a good description of the "Holy" Bible.

Hey, welcome to Bluelight, please edit your post and make some paragraphs. Otherwise it is an unreadable wall of text and nobody will reply :)

It's really not a long paragraph and was rather easy to read. Anyways OP this is quite common in bad trips with psycadelics. Marijuana can bring back a bad trip if its only been a few days since you tripped. Just lay of the weed for a bit and abstain from acid as it's not for you.

It was my first time ever doing it. Im deffenitly gonna stay off the weed for a while and never doing acid again. But I mean the chances of me getting fucked up for life are very slim right ? I now know after doing it that people who have mental disorders like anxiety shouldn't do it because that may happen. Is that true especially after only doing it once ?

First time I did it, I was as worried as you that it wouldn't wear off. Me and my friend thought it wasn't working because it was taking a while to kick in and so we kept eating more and more, I chewed up the last of what was on the table, stood up and realised my friends' pupils were like that of a guinea pig.

The next twelve hours was kaleidoscopic craziness with parallel objects drifting apart from another and when it eventually wore off, I didn't feel that the world I'd left was the same one that I'd returned to. This lasted for some time. I was 17. It was my first time doing acid, I'd eaten 8 tabs.

I look back on the experience now and laugh, I'm fine. A few low dose trips later (thinking I'd sent my mind to Mars already so what's the difference?), I started experiencing euphoria and it became one of my favourite compounds. After a few times, when it wore off, I wouldn't just feel like I was coming home, I'd feel an afterglow for weeks.

You've just scared yourself and you'll be fine. Trust me. Listen to some music you enjoy, think about things that make you happy, plan for the future, do things that make you happy, you're young and you haven't fucked anything up, you've got so much to look forward to- focus on that.

Last edited:
Thanks that helps alot basically I just gotta stay positive. I've always had a problem with over thinking things so that's probably what's smacking me in the ass right now. And sorry i was always a bad writer :p.
One more question. Appetite. Imy feeling alot better as I work. Staying positive forgetting all the bad thoughts but I still don't really wanna eat. I was eating yesterday. Anything I should do about that ?

Yeah, psychedelics will do that, cause you to examine and analyze things.. try to use it to your advantage. As for the appetite, It may be anxiety. Not sure if you smoke cannabis a bit and have stopped in the past few days, but loss of appetite is something of a rebound effect from stopping, so it may be that? If that's the case, your appetite should come back soon.

Last edited:
So throughout work in trying to stay positive and at times I do it's just my mind keeps thinking bad thoughts and it's like I can't stop it. I feel very uncomfortable rn with myself and I feel uncomfortable in public. Also when I look at the sky and the trees it looks weird to me I try to avoid it. And then looking at my phone also bugs me out a little bit. Do I just need sleep

F**k coming back. You never know it might be better where you are going. Relax that shit Acid cant kill you..not in the dose you took anyway. You are just spaced out. Drink some OJ. Couple of days you will be right as rain.

Sounds like you have just given your mind a shock. Try not to analyze yourself. Stay away from weed for a while. Its a classic drug for bringing on flashbacks. 15 odd years ago i accidently took 3 sheets of top end blotter acid (dont ask me how lol) thats like 30 trips in one go. I felt f**ked up for a long time. But hey i survived. I just accepted that things would be a bit strange for a while. If you cant eat try one of those vitamin drinks. Nurishment or nutrament . You have not taken enough acid to permanently mess you up.

Smart arse. leave the kid alone hes probably got a vivid imagination and no one there to chill him out. If i where him i would get a shit load more trips and spike everyone around me. It would make me feel better anyhow....

You said it. Overthinking sounds exactly like what you are doing. You need to try and let go and switch off your internal dialogue. The trees look weird? how? Try and write down the things you see and how you feel about them. Ive answered the eating thing below. Let me know how you are tomorrow if you can. Im answering to your posts as i have been where you are and its a bit scary. Dont worry about the trip sending you mad. Mad people dont know they are mad. Acid can be one heck of a fun thing to do but you should be prepared for it and in the right frame of mind with nothing important to do for 48hrs. Being with cool decent people helps a lot in sending you down the right road. My mom once said to me 'Relax and try and think of nice things and places' whilst i was having a bad drug experience and it its the truth. You hear stuff about acid sending people schizophrenic etc but i think that's bull. Those people where probably going to be like that anyway. Anyway hope things start to level out over the next couple of days. all the best.