• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Fucked up off of rolls and weed

Second Last

Greenlighter
I took two rolls of methylone and was fine, not as great as mdma but it did the job. It wasn't until I smoked that I noticed I was actually tripping, slightly, but not like a lsd trip. Basically I've been in this crazy body high, tripping head high for the majority of my day. I had closed eyed visuals and good ones too, but sadly those are gone. I'm definitely back to reality just haven't slept yet. I was not expecting this to be such a taxing day like damn

That's kinda how experimenting with LSA (HBWR & MGHB seeds) went for me...it's almost as if the weed activated the morning glory seeds somehow and made them very potent. I was feeling crazy messed up and slow! Haha probably the cyanide! xD

Not really a question I guess I was reaching out seeing if anyone else went into a mini trip off of my combo. I know methalyone is more psychoactive than mdma but I underestimated it. I was going to actually trip off of real lsd today but i think im going to wait a good week.

Methylone more "psychoactive" than MDMA? I don't see how that is meaningful or true. I would say methylone tends to be a bit more stimulating and clearheaded whereas on MDMA it is more easy to get lovedrunk.

MDMA is a little psychedelic just from the serotonergic rush and partial 5ht2a agonism, but mostly because about 10% converts to MDA in the body which is a lot more psychedelic and is known to result in brain movies / reality spin-offs and other pseudo hallucinatory dreamy stuff.
Methylone is bk-MDMA and while metabolism may be different and the corresponding bk-MDA expected as metabolite can itself not exist outside the body without dimerizing (and deteriorating) rapidly, who is to say that in the body you won't trip harder from some amount of bk-MDA? Still, just like bk-2C-B it will be qualitatively different if very effective at all.

Weed just makes everything that much more vague and psychedelic so yeah there's that. :)

M1 is a lot of fun for sure =D

Honestly though, this does not belong in the PD forum. Your experience may resound a bit like psychedelia but we don't host the whole trippy weed discussion here either, that still remains cannabis discussion territory.

So, over to the rolling hills of MED it is!