• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Fucked up my teeth gurning?

isaaccain

Bluelighter
Last night I snorted about 700mg of mandy throughout the night and had a cunt of a gurn, as you'd think, but I only had one packet of chewies between me and 3 other people, who all had about 500mg, so we went through them pretty fast, but I managed to get something to chew, but they turned out to be gobstoppers or something and I fucked my teeth up. If I tense my jaw it hurts a bit and chewing anything, even chewing gum, hurts a lot more. I can't eat apple's (that's the only food I've tried since coming home last night) because of the pain.

It's the teeth themselves, not the gums. I'll admit this is probably the most fucked up I've been in a while so the gurn was pretty bad. I think I only managed to get about 3 gobstopper things in my mouth before I gave up, one of them when the gurn was over, so it's probably the teeth rubbing against each other doing the damage.

Anyway, just like is this permanent teeth damage, or is it just like, a bruise on the bones of my teeth? When I came down about 3 hours ago I had a really sore jaw and it's still pretty bad but it's getting better so I was hoping my teeth would follow sooner or later.

I'm pretty sure your fine bro. I think you,might have just been clenching your jaw a lot and grinding your teeth maybe. Give it a day or 2 and see how you feel

You used gobstoppers to control a gurn??

american_gobstoppers.jpg

Jesus. Your teeth are hurting because you compulsively and excessively chewed a sweet designed to stop you chewing. As long as they're not loose, just be gentle with them and they will hopefully be fine.

You used gobstoppers to control a gurn??

I thought they were chewing gum, and I couldn't really feel it when I was on it so I only realised like 6 hours later when I came down after going through a few of them. Anyway I managed to eat a pear so it's going alright

You'll be alright. I remember when I first started rolling thinking I was sold some weird ass research chem or something that messed my teeth up because they would be so sore the next day lol. It was so bad one morning that I couldn't even bite a potato chip without my teeth killing me. Turns out I just had my jaw clenched super tight so my teeth wouldn't be chattering.

Anyways it'll go away.

Jesus indeed :! those gobstoppers are hard enough to chip your teeth if you bite them. Next time, chewing gum is your best bet. That or a pacifier or something. Magnesium also helps with gurning as it counteracts tension in the jaw muscles during a roll, do some research for dosages. Something hard is the least preferred method to help with gurning, you can really damage your teeth like that

^I was at an afterparty once and I heard some of my friends discussing magnesium preventing MDMA gurns, and when I walked over to them they were weirdly reading a post they'd found on google which happened to be made by me on here, asking the question like ten years previously. Meh have a feeling I've probably mentioned that before, but it was a pretty odd thing to witness while fucked.

Yeah gobstoppers man, I wasn't allowed them when I was a kid because of the damage you can do to your teeth. Nasty things, I'm surprised they even get sold; especially the big ones.
How are your teeth doing isaaccain? Back to normal?