• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Fucked up my mouth from gurning

OriginalThrowaway

Greenlighter
Went out on Friday night, had a couple of lines of mandy as you do. I've done it a number of times over the past few years so (kinda) know what i'm doing...
I chewed off my entire mouth due to not having any chewing gum. I drank a fair amount of water and didn't even notice till the morning!
Here's a pic I took sunday of the pain: http://i.imgur.com/jDCVFbc.jpg
Monday I went to the doctor, by this time the swelling had gone down a lot and he didn't seem bothered and prescribed me some industrial strength Bonjela to coat it which didn't work, it just stuck my whole mouth together. Any tips to stop this insane pain?! It's Wednesday now and I'm sure in the night I am rebiting myself!
I can't even talk so have to stay off work. I can't brush my teeth and the whole mouth stings and aches.
I have been taking lots of Ibuprofen to reduce the swelling, swilling with salt water every so often and eating cold things like Jelly and Natural Yougurt.
I feel like dying would be easier than this bloody pain!!!

Just tried to eat a banana. Nope. Arghhhhh

Only time will heal. Next time rolling try to catch yourself and stop yourself. The more you do this the less it will happen. Also taking a calcium magnesium supplement like an hour before rolling can help with that a little because it promotes muscle and nerve health which eases tense and over active muscles and such. Based on my 8 years of experience.

HOLY SHIT.

Wow.

Well done bro. That sucks :( but wow. Personally I've only ever had mild 'roughing up' of the inside of my cheeks, at worst :O

i've had a similar (but a little smaller) spot on the back (!!!, wtf) of my tounge once. as much as wounds in the mouth hurt, they do heal pretty fast compared to other parts of the body. ibuprofen combined with some disinfectant with adstringent properties (hopefully one that doesn't burn too much) is probably the best thing to do.

salty water will help keep it clean and speed up the healing - or get yourself a spray for sore throats and use that (difflam spray works really well). Pain killers that reduce swelling are a good option also.

I've survived till Day 6 (Thursday) without cutting my mouth off!

I got some Oragel from the Dr Monday, which did reduce the pain BUT stuck the cuts to my teeth. This wasn't good when moving my mouth, it literally ripped off the healed skin!!

I feel much better today: I've managed to get my sorry ass out of bed and brush half of my teeth!! I haven't cried yet today which is always a positive! My teeth are wobbily for not brushing them for nearly a week. I've been swilling with salt water and taking tablets which has been helping. Food is still an issue but I'll get over it!

Hopefully I'll be back at work tomorrow morning....

I feel your pain :( - I once had a serious case of the gurns (security took gum off you at the door), I was sitting chewing on my face when a random came up and give me some gum <3 relief !

I feel your pain :( - I once had a serious case of the gurns (security took gum off you at the door), I was sitting chewing on my face when a random came up and give me some gum <3 relief !
Yeah I know that feeling =D I always bring an extra pack these days, cool seeing how happy you can make someone just by giving them a simple piece of gum

I did the exact same thing less than a week ago on 4FA. This shit fucking STINGS! Holy shit I feel your pain man my lip was swelled and I have almost the same inner mouth cuts, I'm surprised you could brush, I haven't since Saturday and not going to until it's healed

ouch, i've had times of chewing CRAP LOADS gums through out the night and end up the almost the same, except less.
it wasn't painful but totally annoying and has extra skin flopping around for about 2~3 days.
what helped me was a gentle gurgle with salt and warm water BEFORE bed.
in your case, i guess it didn't work.

now be careful when buying magnesium
there are many kinds of magnesium, the one i've tried was elemental magnesium
tried it before / after, both made me grind even harder.
i read too much magnesium will give you diarrhea

I must be fucking lucky, coz even on 200mg+ I don't gurn even nearly this hard! Hell, the worst I might have just that tiny bit of the inside of my cheek roughed up I mentioned earlier. Dead set that's it. Poor bastard.

there are many kinds of magnesium, the one i've tried was elemental magnesium

i suspect magnesium oxide. elemental magnesium is a highly flammable metal, that reacts with water to form a strongly alkaline solution of magnesium hydroxide ;)

yeah..... if it hits ya way to hard it can fuck yer jaw up. One girl I know cracked a tooth from the clench.... me I pretty much chewed on the side of toungue from a big ole full moon that destroyed me the NYC full moons were hard core and the LA/ Cali full moons were mellow mellow IMO....