You stole my gold
You stole my Silver

Fuck You!

Liars and Thieves
Ive had enough

Fuck You!

Fuck You!

Copyright Doxy
On a lighter note, party in Prague on 14th July, DJ David Guetta, DJ Chelfyn , DJ R Type. First 1000 tickets 10 euro, second 5000 tickets 15 euro, on the day 20 euro. Free camping. See you there!!! Trance House, Old skool, Techno. Check the fuck you video on you tube. Peace and Love, Doxy First 20 intersting comments get free entry.

I'm not holding hands with any of you lot, I know where you've been..

And I'm the man for the job...

He see's an opportunity and grabs it. good work Fub :) if you have any spare paint can you also write " FUCK OFF GERMANY" on the wall too. cheers

In America the Germans cheated with their emissions systems. Also all vw's navigation systems auto enter Poland when you start them up oddly enough.

In America the Germans cheated with their emissions systems. Also all vw's navigation systems auto enter Poland when you start them up oddly enough.

The Germans cheated with their emissions everywhere. However, we'd rather have their emissions than yours. So fuck off.

[MENTION=165410]Droppersneck[/MENTION] - nice of you to reference the velvet underground. shame you had to venture into EADD to alert me of your existence.

A poem

I am the river
I am the fountain
You bricked me over

Fuck You!

I am the mountain
I bring the lightning
You stole my gold
You stole my Silver

Fuck You!

Liars and Thieves
Ive had enough

Fuck You!

Fuck You!

Copyright Doxy
On a lighter note, party in Prague on 14th July, DJ David Guetta, DJ Chelfyn , DJ R Type. First 1000 tickets 10 euro, second 5000 tickets 15 euro, on the day 20 euro. Free camping. See you there!!! Trance House, Old skool, Techno. Check the fuck you video on you tube. Peace and Love, Doxy First 20 intersting comments get free entry.

What . the , absolutely . FUCK? :D

We used to have standard in EADD!!!! I blame that FUBZ geeza =D

Evey

David Guetta

no thanks. saw him near zurich. shite. not if you payed me. either he cant mix, has forgotten how to or is just gone to lazy.

David Guetta

no thanks. saw him near zurich. shite. not if you payed me. either he cant mix, has forgotten how to or is just gone to lazy.
Terrible commercial crap rubbish producer / dj. He probably just presses play and waves his hands in the air.