European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fuck me FUBAR on Staff

ScotchMist

Bluelight Crew
Congratulations. How you finding the stick(s).... Poked your eye yet? Banned SHM?

Eyes and SHM intact you're doing it better than I ever did... ?

I don't come here much for a gander let alone post. However I does miss it. I even miss modding at times.

Seems much calmer waters at a glance. Mebbe not.

Much respect FUBAR anyway. Much love to anyone here that remembers me too.

For the new bloods, I was the bestest member ever. Stay safe, drugs are fun. Until they ain't. Balance be key, and I'm forever losing my keys =D

Did anyone ever hear from OrdinaryMind too? Another one that bothers me still... 3

Lol. You don't mod EADD do ye...

Smod him up.

Sorry Sham, Julie and Stee. =D

Bloody hell Scotch, nice to see you, to see you nice!

Alas, ordinary mind never came back. It appears we've also lost limpet chicken along the way.

I refuse to mod EADD because I want to reserve my own personal space to be a cunt... :)

I remember your dreadful taste in music, especially when compared to my fabulous electronic disco balls music ❤

How ye doing SM? still up to same old in our beautiful county?

Trump is US President

FUBAR is a mod

All we need now to complete the prophecy is the resurrection of Jimmy Saville.

The worlds gone to shit i tell ya.......

No I only jest. To be fair he's doing a great job for somebody with Trisomy 21 down syndrome

Here ya go champ, a gift :)

d7a8fbd6d9e8ad3667896099ad38a8c9.jpg

FUBAR is a mod

The worlds gone to shit i tell ya.......

No I only jest. To be fair he's doing a great job for somebody with Trisomy 21 down syndrome

I would call you a cunt if I wasn't so busy licking windows...

People look better in clothes anyway imo. Preferably overalls. Or moon suits.

People look better in clothes anyway imo. Preferably overalls. Or moon suits

I was wearing my moon suit last weekend though and all I got was sour looks from people :(

In fact, I probably won't be going back to that church. Not for another wedding anyway, the dress codes are ridiculous SMH

I remember scotchmist! Last I remember you posting, you were shooting 7 bags I'm one rig and not getting much, and seemed in a bad place.
It's good to hear you're still kicking. I assume you're not as active on BL to avoid triggers? I hope so anyway.
Anyway man, either way, take care!

Bloody hell Scotch, nice to see you, to see you nice!

Alas, ordinary mind never came back. It appears we've also lost limpet chicken along the way.

I refuse to mod EADD because I want to reserve my own personal space to be a cunt... :)
Lol..

Gets fucked. Post. Sober. Forget post.

I'll just use this thread here for my single quarterly posts..

=D