Venting Fuck me, doesn't heroin withdrawal suck?

GABAlover

Bluelighter
I mean, we all know how shit it's gonna be, but it's always still a reminder. I'm detoxing on high doses of buprenorphine (40mg, down to 16mg today, will give it the arse in a week or so).

Yup! It's fucking horrible!
Why cutting down on the bupe so rapidly?
Don't want to stay on the stuff. Planning to go back on oral naltrexone. It's what I did best on. If I have a legit supply of opoids, I just want more and more, and always go back to heroin.

Doesn't it just? It's the worst feeling I've experienced and impossible to imagine until you've been there.

A lot of literature likens it to 3 days of flu like symptoms. Is it fuck. More like 10 days of sheer hell that only the hardest of masochists can endure...

Heroin withdrawals do fucking suck. But... For me... I have a history of self harm... So pain isnt much to me... I rolled through them... And it sucked... But for ME. I'd say meth withdrawals are so much worse...

Doesn't it just? It's the worst feeling I've experienced and impossible to imagine until you've been there.

A lot of literature likens it to 3 days of flu like symptoms. Is it fuck. More like 10 days of sheer hell that only the hardest of masochists can endure...
that 3 day flu is pure bullcrap, like you said it's more like 10-14 days. Although after day 5 it gets easier, it all depends on the ROA, the drug u were using and for how long. NZN

How are things going GABAlover? Still at 16mg? Withdrawals def aren't fun...