• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Fuck it

Anyone knows is shooting up against the bloodflow s that bad? I can access this vein on the crook of my arm but I cannot get it aiming towards the heart. Mhmmm

@nznity you haven't iv'd for ages right?

if time allows, reconsider man...you've come so far in the struggle

if you go ahead ffs please remember your tolerance much lower now...biglove man
Shiiiit man took me 5 tries to find a vein, I was about to muscle it....until I found another vein punctured my skin and registered BOOM got it and didn't think twice pushed the Barrel. After 10 secs I was tingling like a motherfucker. So good 💯

My tolerance is so low 60mg made me blushhhhh like a redneck lolz.

Anyone knows is shooting up against the bloodflow s that bad? I can access this vein on the crook of my arm but I cannot get it aiming towards the heart. Mhmmm
Never know that position of injecting is of any importance It must be vein,no artery-dark blood.The solution must be clear,if it not from vial.with body temp.

Never know that position of injecting is of any importance It must be vein,no artery-dark blood.The solution must be clear,if it not from vial.with body temp.
Idk man, i failed so bad trying to get that vein I could only access backwards. Thank god I found a virgin vein and got it in the first try after failing 4-5 times on the other vein. It's all swollen but idc that vein was too thin. I needed a tourniquette for that one.

Its agony to iv-ing,if you have problems to find good vein.long time mine is used only to give bloodtest...and I hate it.....with that big needles.Got only backwards in the arm too

Its agony to iv-ing,if you have problems to find good vein.long time mine is used only to give bloodtest...and I hate it.....with that big needles.Got only backwards in the arm too
I'm really pro as fuck injecting cause I did it with only 1 arm thst doesn't rotate completely. Lol

I only inject pure morphine from vials yey

That is good stuff
It's fire man, no fucking garbage on that gear(no fentanyl, no cuts and it's cristal clear liquid), it's ready to shoot and I always know how much I'm doing xp.
Is there good H in Peru.As I know the only country with poppy fields in S.America is Colombia?

That is good stuff

Is there good H in Peru.As I know the only country with poppy fields in S.America is Colombia?
Almost nobody uses opiates here, heroin doesn't existe here. It's all about cocaina and PBC(Pasta básica de cocaina). Only a few ppl who read on the Internet and are mid/high class use/abuse opioids. Probably 200 ppl in the whole city(I'm not even kidding lols) the látex they produce here is sold entirely to colombian cartels. There's no opioid epidemic/problem here. Police don't carry naloxone,shit not even in the hospital there is naloxone🤦🤦🏼yeah. I'm one of a few ppl who abuse opiates here and they are super mega cheap hehe.

Heyyyyyyy mang, how ya been. Those ampoules look fuckin delicious! Wish I could be there lol. Be careful bro!

Almost nobody uses opiates here, heroin doesn't existe here. It's all about cocaina and PBC(Pasta básica de cocaina). Only a few ppl who read on the Internet and are mid/high class use/abuse opioids. Probably 200 ppl in the whole city(I'm not even kidding lols) the látex they produce here is sold entirely to colombian cartels. There's no opioid epidemic/problem here. Police don't carry naloxone,shit not even in the hospital there is naloxone🤦🤦🏼yeah. I'm one of a few ppl who abuse opiates here and they are super mega cheap hehe.
Same story.In the beginning of 90 -ties with collapse of Soviet here was literally flooded with high grade afghan n3,many people od and died then.It was firstly iranians,who sold it.Then became our mafia and took control of it.Terrible gangsta war those 90.Stop a car in the city centre,came out 4-5 guys with AK-47 and tear into pieces some mobster in front of everybody in daylight.Bombs under the cars,in apartments...one mafioso was shot down with RPG in the capital....crazy,unbelieveble times.Around 10 years ago H dissapeared.Now exist may be only in the gypsie's ghettos in the bigger towns.Traffic runs through the country,but go to the west,where market and profit are bigger.So...those were different times.....

Same story.In the beginning of 90 -ties with collapse of Soviet here was literally flooded with high grade afghan n3,many people od and died then.It was firstly iranians,who sold it.Then became our mafia and took control of it.Terrible gangsta war those 90.Stop a car in the city centre,came out 4-5 guys with AK-47 and tear into pieces some mobster in front of everybody in daylight.Bombs under the cars,in apartments...one mafioso was shot down with RPG in the capital....crazy,unbelieveble times.Around 10 years ago H dissapeared.Now exist may be only in the gypsie's ghettos in the bigger towns.Traffic runs through the country,but go to the west,where market and profit are bigger.So...those were different times.....
Yeah but here is different heroin has never been available, there's no IV users either. Only a few peeps who iv coke but u can't consider em an epidemic. That's crazy wha ure telling me tho.

Last edited: