• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

FUBAR your box is full. Get rid of some of that rotting marine life bro

Stop filling it up with offers of cheap mexedrone and "vintage" seamen stained CRT tellys then :)

Stop filling it up with offers of cheap mexedrone and "vintage" seamen stained CRT tellys then :)
I can assure you that no sailors are involved in the procurement or enhancement of our semen stained vintage televisions.

Damn autocorrect/predictive text!!!! :)
You were just pissed off that a navy boy didn't supply the stain with your delivery. I hear your favourite karaoke song is "In the navy" so i can appreciate your dissapointment. You can always get FUBAR to put on a sailor suit and restain it for you.

You were just pissed off that a navy boy didn't supply the stain with your delivery. I hear your favourite karaoke song is "In the navy" so i can appreciate your dissapointment. You can always get FUBAR to put on a sailor suit and restain it for you.

Don't knock it.....I've heard from an episode of blackadder that there's good money to be made down the docks doing "favours for sailors"

On the subject of making money I better get on and do some work as this ambulance won't restock itself and I'm being called a lazy cunt here drinking tea and tapping away on my microwave and salt water charged phone (thanks for that one FUBAR)... :)

Don't knock it.....I've heard from an episode of blackadder that there's good money to be made down the docks doing "favours for sailors"

It always used to be but the recession has been biting hard of late. I've had to cut my rates to just a 2l bottle of White Lighning and one of those tiny pouches of JPS baccy instead of the usual 3l of Frosty's and a half oz of Amber Leaf. Used to be that I could at least top up the wages on the Tory market but that's all gone to the pigs now. Times are tough out on the docks, dearie :(

It always used to be but the recession has been biting hard of late. I've had to cut my rates to just a 2l bottle of White Lighning and one of those tiny pouches of JPS baccy instead of the usual 3l of Frosty's and a half oz of Amber Leaf. Used to be that I could at least top up the wages on the Tory market but that's all gone to the pigs now. Times are tough out on the docks, dearie :(

Spade's mum!! ..... You putting in for the EADD mods position then?

Word on the street (and the docks) is that you're front runner at the moment :)

My box is currently clogged with seaman semen, but if any of you fellow freaky fucktards fancy some felching then feel free - I could do with a clear out..

I'd normally have to charge extra for felching but in the current economic climate I'll do it for a Ginsters, dearie.

I'd normally have to charge extra for felching but in the current economic climate I'll do it for a Ginsters, dearie.

I'm sorry 'dearie', but due to the superior quality of my seminal sediment, it is I who should be charging you...

Ginsters is way out of my price range (the NHS doesn't pay well and has a frequent tendency to rob you)......

Would a Greggs steak and cheese roll suffice?

Dearie, for a steak and cheese Gregg's I'd chuck in a free rim polishing too.

Why hello, Mrs Spade. How's the boy these days? Still giving you grief? Maybe you could ask him to show his face again sometime. Painful as it is to admit, we do miss the wee ginger cunt :eek:

Why hello, Mrs Spade. How's the boy these days? Still giving you grief? Maybe you could ask him to show his face again sometime. Painful as it is to admit, we do miss the wee ginger cunt :eek:

Aye. Wee ginger cunt is what he is. Probably rubbed off on him on the way out. He'll like that you're all asking after him so I'll ask if he could come and say hello to you all when the Thai authorities next allow him a phone call. Terrible business that so it was 8(

I thought she seemed rather keen on the offer of a Gregg's. I believe it is considered a delicacy in Dundee.

If battered, deep-fried Gregg's isn't the new Scottish national dish by the weekend I'll be gobsmacked :D