• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids FU-fent

bluntwizard420

Bluelighter
So after recently experimenting with u47700 volumetrically dosed I decided to order furanyl fentanyl. Now I plan to create a nasal spray out of it by weighing out 25 mg with an mg scale and adding it to a saline solution to get .3mg (300ug) per spray. (spray bottles dose approx .1 ml per spray) It would appear that most fu-f is sold as freebase as I understand doesn't dissolve in water well, so how much vinegar (or recommended acid) should I add to my spray to make it soluble? (yes I am aware of the dangers of fent and its analogs, hence why I'm here asking harm-reduction questions as if this solution isn't dissolved properly it could create a fatal hotspot). I've had fu-f once in the past 1 mg pressed into a fake watson hydrocodone (was aware it was fake and its contents) I (stupidly) crushed it up and slowly snorted the powder to good effect and survived. any input is greatly appreciated, please keep lecturing to a minimum

Have you thought about the risks of handling such a potent powder, and tiny amounts getting on your hands etc then touching your face (we touch our face countless times each day without being aware of it), shit like that?

Checked erowid's recent experience reports on it which seems important to educate and warn?

Not a lecture - but HR ^

0.025 g / 374.475 g/mol = 0.0668 mol Fu-F
0.0668 mol x 60.05 g/mol = 4.01 mg (pure) acetic acid

Vinegar is 5-20% acetic acid so you'd need anywhere from 20-80 mg vinegar which is close to 20-80 µl vinegar for an equimolar amount..

I honestly don't know how much of an excess would be wise to use. 25 mg Fu-F is not much to monitor whether everything dissolves completely without some specks sticking somewhere as potentially fatal hotspot...

Also I would probably not use the spray bottle to measure that volume of vinegar but rather a somewhat bigger volume which you then dilute like - just thinking out loud and inaccurately here - maybe 1.0 ml vinegar measured with a syringe which you then dilute x 10 using water.
And I think 1% benzyl alcohol in it would be an example of a preservative and probably doesn't hurt with the dissolving. Possibly it may be better to try dissolve the Fu-F in vinegar before diluting the vinegar - since the conversion would happen more quickly in the more concentrated acid.

Don't really feel comfortable at all about the whole thing and think you better wait until a couple more people offer their own calculations. Though I guess the main risks are in not handling the substance correctly or undissolved powder... more or less vinegar will not cause you to have 10x as much Fu-Fent as you started with.

I do have a face mask and gloves as well as full protective clothing. I have a very accurate scale. let me run some calculations so I can come up with how much solution per solute I want for concentration.

well, with a ml syringe I measure that my spray bottles can hold up to 30 ml which means I must reduce the amount of powder. 10 mg dissolved in 30 ml of solvent comes to .333 mg. so I have 30 ml to work with. how much of it needs to be saline, vinegar, (I'd love to have benzoic acid but where do I get that? could it be subbed for small amounts of iso?)

Since I wasn't thinking... the spray bottle give approx .1 ml per spray. so 30 mg fu-f in 30 ml will give 1mg/ml and .1 mg per spray. how much fu-f will dissolve in 1 ml of vinegar?

alright so I'm thinking what I'm going to do is 45 mg in 29 ml saline and 1 ml vinegar for 150 mcg per spray. the fu-f will be dissolved first in a shot glass with the vinegar added to the spray bottle then followed by saline and shaken vigorously. if anybody has any objections, tips, etc speak now. I would like this solution to keep as long as possible I've heard people recommend isopropyl if you don't have benzoic acid. iso doesn't seem safe to be in contact with mucous membranes, would it be such a small amount that it wouldn't matter yet still preserve the solution? thanks guys!!

I went through a phase of daily fu-fent use for a short while. Just know that it is extremely short lasting, meaning you'll be wanting to redose a lot and withdrawals come on faster. Also tolerance rises. A lot. I mean a LOT, and very very quickly! Be careful with your dosing is the only other thing I can think of to say. I quite enjoyed the effects.

u4 is already fuckin my day just give the opie receptors a break every once in awhile you wont have such lastin tolerance probs. I had a heavier habit at one point in my life im not gonna let it grow back to that again since its back to almost naive status

holieeeeeeee shieeeet. bout near dropped myself with a 100 mcg spray dose. took around 4-5 sprays within 15 mins cause i wasn't feeling it to well so I thought I made the solution to weak. nope. never had so much trouble staying awake or standing on opioids. wonder if theres anywhere I can find some nalaxone

Usually you can get narcan at the needle exchange or go to any drop in urgent care and I'm sure they will help you find narcan even if they don't script it themselves.

Have you thought about the risks of handling such a potent powder, and tiny amounts getting on your hands etc then touching your face (we touch our face countless times each day without being aware of it), shit like that?

Checked erowid's recent experience reports on it which seems important to educate and warn?

Not a lecture - but HR ^

0.025 g / 374.475 g/mol = 0.0668 mol Fu-F
0.0668 mol x 60.05 g/mol = 4.01 mg (pure) acetic acid

Vinegar is 5-20% acetic acid so you'd need anywhere from 20-80 mg vinegar which is close to 20-80 µl vinegar for an equimolar amount..

I honestly don't know how much of an excess would be wise to use. 25 mg Fu-F is not much to monitor whether everything dissolves completely without some specks sticking somewhere as potentially fatal hotspot...

Also I would probably not use the spray bottle to measure that volume of vinegar but rather a somewhat bigger volume which you then dilute like - just thinking out loud and inaccurately here - maybe 1.0 ml vinegar measured with a syringe which you then dilute x 10 using water.
And I think 1% benzyl alcohol in it would be an example of a preservative and probably doesn't hurt with the dissolving. Possibly it may be better to try dissolve the Fu-F in vinegar before diluting the vinegar - since the conversion would happen more quickly in the more concentrated acid.

Don't really feel comfortable at all about the whole thing and think you better wait until a couple more people offer their own calculations. Though I guess the main risks are in not handling the substance correctly or undissolved powder... more or less vinegar will not cause you to have 10x as much Fu-Fent as you started with.

Calculation is wrong, 4mg is 0.4% of a mL. Added to a solution of 8.3mL ((25mg/0.3mg/spray)*0.1mL/spray), the pH would not be low enough to protonate the fentanyl because acetic acid is a weak acid. One drop of 3M HCl should be added, don't use weak acids.

P.S. It might actually be right because fentanyl is an even weaker base. Ya it might work, otherwise you can add another 4mg.

Last edited:
Because of the drug you're working with and the ease/convenience/urge to repeat dosing with that particular ROA, use EXTREME CAUTION!!! When I used nasal sprays it was too easy to lose track, redose, give in to the compulsion to use it again, etc. and for me the spray had just as much pull as a pipe/tooter (almost as much as a needle) but because I could use a spray bottle anywhere with no prep time and no one being the wiser, it was too easy to use too much. This is not a drug you can inadvertently take extra of as you already had a slight taste of the danger involved here. Take precautionary measures. You may not get so lucky the next time. Also don't fool yourself that naxolone will reverse the effects. Maybe if this was hydromorphone or such then it's a feasible backup plan but when you are dealing with fentanyl and its analogs, naxolone has a hard time competing. There are numerous accounts of people who were dosed five times with naxolone even and didn't survive. Also you may not be able to administer it to yourself at the point you decide you may need it. These are all things to consider. Be safe!