• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Fu-F (furanylfentanyl) dosage

lucifersam666

Bluelight Crew
I randomly came across an opportunity to obtain some fu-f.
I can't seem to find a thread that answers my specific question, but if there is, if someone could kindly redirect me. Anyways..
I was wondering what a ballpark dosage of fu-f powder would be insufflated and oral?
I don't want anyone trying to get overly technical or say that you can't ballpark a dose without knowing their tolerance or history or blah blah blah. I am just wondering on a general sense what someone with experience/knowledge of this substance would recommend in hopes of keeping it safe for everyone.
Below is an example layout that I think would help educate first time users.
Example for OCs:
Low: 5-20mg
Medium: 25-50mg
High:55+
(This example may or may not be true, its not the point. just using it as a set up if anyone out there can help answer my dosage question)
This would definitely help me and hopefully educate others before making a decision.
Thanks,
Lucifer

Fu-f is very potent and dosage is in micrograms. Your best and safest bet is making a solution and use volumetric dosing. Attempting to just eye a dose will most likely result in an overdose. This is from personal experience.

I don't want anyone trying to get overly technical or say that you can't ballpark a dose without knowing their tolerance or history or blah blah blah. I am just wondering on a general sense what someone with experience/knowledge of this substance would recommend in hopes of keeping it safe for everyone.
It's not that we are being I've technical, we literally cannot recommend a dose in confidence without knowing your tolerance. When I was abusing fuFentanyl I had a very high tolerance, but if I took the same dose these days it could probably kill me twice. Technically I could tell you my dose, but what good would it do? You could have half my tolerance, in which case I'd be responsible for your death, or triple my tolerance.

Disclaimer :This is just an example, not actual dosage advice!!

What I can tell you is how I calculate my dosage when I am trying new substances. Basically I just use relative strength. Find yourself a substance which you already know your dosage for to use as a reference. It can't be a street drug because they're always cut with something. I personally use oxycodone. I know oxycodone is approximately 2x stronger than morphine, and if I recall correctly (which I probably don't) fuFentanyl is approximately 20x stronger than morphine. So if I had an IR Oxy dose of 80mg, 8mg would be the equivalent fuFentanyl dose. Then I'd take a quarter of that and use 2mg as my first dose just to be on the safe side, . You'll also need to accommodate for bio-availability between different ROA for each substance. Note I did all the math in my head, this is just showing my general method.

While I was bored one day recently (and on a lot of meth) I wrote up an equation and made a program (perks of being a software developer) to calculate it all out for me that has substance strength/BA's already preloaded from an equianalgesic chart. I'd love to share it with everyone at BL but unfortunately I don't have anywhere to host the file.

Last edited:
A normal dosage is like less than a milligram. Don't forget to use proper safety equipment like gloves etc. and don't let anything fall on the floor, it could kill an animal or a small child. And look up volumetric dosing and read the megathread for more info

Thanks guys.
I mean I have a relatively low tolerance compared to some users. I know that i could eat 10 10mg hydros or more in an evening and be fine. or like around 80mg of oxy in a day. it really just depends on how intense i want to take it and how much shit i have to do via college and work. so i'd say i definitely have a tolerance but not a high tolerance (not trying to brag).
Also, i wish that i didn't say "I don't want anyone trying to get overly technical" because honestly the more information the better.
I am not the type of cat to go and consume anything to a drastic degree, or tamper with anything without an informed decision, trust me i value my life haha
so maybe an entry level dose to someone with a low tolerance such as myself would try 2 mg mixed in a cup of water and slow sip? or is this flat out retarded

Do not listen to shadow striker no one should take more than one mg to start. I will be reporting his post as he will get somebody killed with those numbers. He's lucky he didn't fit himself when using.

I added a disclaimer to shadows post as I'm sure it was just an example of what he'd do, but not a dosage advice
And it looks like his 20 times as potent as morphine wasn't that wrong, it seems to be 25 times as potent

OP, read the whole megathread https://bluelight.org/vb/threads/755118-Novel-opioid-Furanylfentanyl and proceed like it's normal fentanyl, so you'd want to start with something like 50-100 micrograms = 0.05-0.1 milligram.
Volumetric dosing is key

Last edited:
From Wikipedia: This makes it approximately five times less potent than fentanyl.
So handle it like it's normal fentanyl, just to be safe. With fentanyl 1mg could kill someone with no tolerance

A normal dosage is like less than a milligram. Don't forget to use proper safety equipment like gloves etc. and don't let anything fall on the floor, it could kill an animal or a small child. And look up volumetric dosing and read the megathread for more info
I appreciate you highlighting part of my post, thanks man. I know I stated it was an example, but unfortunately the mobile version of BL won't let me color text for some reason (nor will it let me edit text).

Do not listen to shadow striker no one should take more than one mg to start. I will be reporting his post as he will get somebody killed with those numbers. He's lucky he didn't fit himself when using.
It was just an example of my method of calculating doses, which is why I stated that I was more than likely incorrect with my numbers being used and that he should by no means trust the math I did in my head while writing that post. And I would say calculating the equivalent dosage from other opiates using morphine as a baseline, including bio-availability, and cutting that equivalent dose to a quarter just to be safe is a very valid and safe form of testing new substances. Strength, BA, ROA, tolerance, purity...pretty much everything factoring into safe dosing aside from binding affinity is covered.

I feel like you see my name and immediately disregard anything I have to say. I haven't used opiate in at least a couple months now, but if I ever went back to using I'd no doubt revert back to using the system I'd mentioned. Unless there is something wrong with it that you can see, in which case I'd more than welcome hearing it both for my own safety and to avoid spreading misinformation.

Last edited:
Unless there is something wrong with it that you can see, in which case I'd more than welcome hearing it both for my own safety and to avoid spreading misinformation.

Imo that's the safest way.
The only problem I see would be tolerance and different respiratory depression potentials, meaning that if you have a really high tolerance and you take the equivalent dose of your opioid of choice of an opioid with really high respiratory depression potential you could have to take so much that you'd die due to respiratory failure before you get high

Shadow I see you post dangerous info and make clear statements to people to disregard it. I've seen many of yoùur posts that make statements I don't really agree with, but I don't make effort to respond to. Posts like that one where you could literally end up killing someone I feel it's harm reduction to make a clarifying statement as not everyone has seen your decent into heavy drug use giving you an arrogant over confidentt attitude about your ability to offer dosing advice specifically with opiates. Need I remind you that most members feared for your life after you posted a picture of an eyeballed dose example that even though attested too much that the mods removed fearing someone would use it as a reference for their dose and dying. You need to brighten up and realize the influential impact anyone on this board can have with a single post whether or not they are members with a heavy presence or just a single post. I have long since given up on trying to give you advice, but I'm not going to stand by as you give advice that could lead to someone's death possibly leading to a lawsuit against this board causing this harm reduction tool to end up getting shut down in the end.... How would you feel about yourself if your carelessness got the board closed that you frequent so much? You should really be thanking me for checking you rather than challenging me. Seriously grow up and become responsible and stop trying to boost your own ego by playing drug mentor because you're not.

I say this only to help and give you constructive criticism not destructive criticism. I'm very glad the mods on this board took this seriously. No one should ever start with more than 1 mg with any fentanyl analog.

Edit: I also apologize for going off track, but I needed to make this point clear to shadow who I know will see this reply.

Last edited:
i'd go with 50micrograms - ug and then work your dose seeing what happens with 50micrograms, then go by 50s micrograms. it should have a similar dose to normal fentanyl, im waiting my second batch, the first batch from one seller gave me vomits and stomach pain for days, i think was the batch cause i didnt have problem with others fentanyl , but i will test this and know wha happens but for me was the batch for sure.

good luck, cheers

If you want to work with fentanyl analogues, here's me general advice:

1-no tolerance? Not worth a try. Best case scenario is that you get addicted (NOT good), your tolerance skyrockets before you can even afford to catch up (if you were lucky enough like me to have an expensive vendor), and if you manage to get off, you're left with an absurd perma-tolerance. I'm pretty certain that my first opioid addiction was to an unknown fent analogue in a solution sold as something else. Or you could be a lot less lucky and simply OD. If you think you're going to try a strong opioid like this just once, or "for science", think twice. Opioid addiction is sneaky, especially when you have to dose hourly.

2-you need a clean work space, away from everyone/everything. Goggles, a lab coat, gloves, etc. are not overkill. An accurate scale is of course, a MUST. Weigh the same dose several times to be safe, and make sure your scale is calibrated. Unless you have an awesomely high-tech $800 scale, weigh out *at least* 10 or even 20mg and turn that into a volumetric solution, as explained above^. I'd personally dilute it very well, so you can start with 25-50ug doses, just in case. Even the best cheaper scales will usually have a discrepancy of 1-2mg, and even tolerant individuals aren't equally tolerant to all opioids.

Last but not least-first time trying (regardless of tolerance)? Have someone with you.

yeah it would be my first time trying this analog, i've heard some good and bad things about it. my buddy that gets it usually smokes it, but i don't really smoke or iv anything. just oral or sniff. i guess its just my weird way of justifying shit in my own head. So some are saying mcg and some are saying mg. I'll have to re read this thread when i can keep my eyes open longer and i will probably end up probably doing 25% of the lowest recommended dose to play it safe.
much love,
lucifer

Do you have a tolerance to any opioid?

I don't mean to sound condescending, but you REALLY should research the hell out of this before considering trying it. The safest way to use this is to make a volumetrically-dosed solution, which you can take orally or in the form of a nasal spray. It's a good thing that you don't IV, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, and fent/fent analogues in particular are insanely dangerous when IV'd.

Imo that's the safest way.
The only problem I see would be tolerance and different respiratory depression potentials, meaning that if you have a really high tolerance and you take the equivalent dose of your opioid of choice of an opioid with really high respiratory depression potential you could have to take so much that you'd die due to respiratory failure before you get high
Would tolerance not be accommodated for by using your dose of another opiate as a reference? Respiratory depression potential, I think, is related to binding affinity like I mentioned in my other post. Not completely sure though, I'm no scientist so I'd have to look into it. Glad you
Brought that up clean

Any idea how I could find the respiratory depression potential for a substance? I'd love to find a way to incorporate it into the equation my program currently uses. I do eventually plan on releasing the program for everyone to benefit from it, which is why input is so useful, but I refuse to do so until I know it's as accurate and safe as I can make it for the safety of myself and anyone else using it. I'd rather not kill someone because it's for one number entered wrong or one factor unaccounted for. Unfortunately all I have to work with is data from equianalgesic charts and known bio-availabilities for different substances/ROAs

How would you feel about yourself if your carelessness got the board closed that you frequent so much? You should really be thanking me for checking you rather than challenging me. Seriously grow up and become responsible and stop trying to boost your own ego by playing drug mentor because you're not.

I say this only to help and give you constructive criticism not destructive criticism. I'm very glad the mods on this board took this seriously. No one should ever start with more than 1 mg with any fentanyl analog.
Look man, I'm not mad that you reported the post, I'm appreciative. If you misunderstood that it was an example then my statement that the math most likely incorrect obviously wasn't clear enough. I'm not angry, annoyed, offended, holding grudges, etc etcetera. I think you're misunderstanding my intentions, though I may not be presenting myself clearly/accurately through text. I was genuinely inquiring if there was something wrong with my method of calculating dosage, and saying just because the method had inaccurate variables plugged into it in the example by no means should invalidate the method itself and and warrant just not hearing out what I say. It was a one-bad-apple kinda deal.

I admit I was a reckless user when I was still using, but there's no ego-boosting going on here. Now that I've quit and have gone decent time without opiates (even told my girlfriend who uses to refuse to share if I ever ask in the future) I am just trying to help out by giving back to the community that helped me. I don't even post here that often threse days because I no longer have anything to post.

Last edited:
Would tolerance not be accommodated for by using your dose of another opiate as a reference? Respiratory depression potential, I think, is related to binding affinity like I mentioned in my other post. Not completely sure though, I'm no scientist so I'd have to look into it. Glad you
Brought that up clean

Any idea how I could find the respiratory depression potential for a substance? I'd love to find a way to incorporate it into the equation my program currently uses. I do eventually plan on releasing the program for everyone to benefit from it, which is why input is so useful, but I refuse to do so until I know it's as accurate and safe as I can make it for the safety of myself and anyone else using it. I'd rather not kill someone because it's for one number entered wrong or one factor unaccounted for. Unfortunately all I have to work with is data from equianalgesic charts and known bio-availabilities for different substances/ROAs

Look man, I'm not mad that you reported the post, I'm appreciative. If you misunderstood that it was an example then my statement that the math most likely incorrect obviously wasn't clear enough. I'm not angry, annoyed, offended, holding grudges, etc etcetera. I think you're misunderstanding my intentions, though I may not be presenting myself clearly/accurately through text. I was genuinely inquiring if there was something wrong with my method of calculating dosage, and saying just because the method had inaccurate variables plugged into it in the example by no means should invalidate the method itself and and warrant just not hearing out what I say. It was a one-bad-apple kinda deal.

I admit I was a reckless user when I was still using, but there's no ego-boosting going on here. Now that I've quit and have gone decent time without opiates (even told my girlfriend who uses to refuse to share if I ever ask in the future) I am just trying to help out by giving back to the community that helped me. I don't even post here that often threse days because I no longer have anything to post.

ShadowStryker i remember you and Tacodude going back and forth about a year ago when you were new to drugs Lol crazy how time flies. You have come a long way I'll admit