Mental Health Frustrating when people make drug abusers look bad

morphineoxysbenzos

Bluelighter
I don't try to be judgemental but it sucks. I like to pop a percocet here and there and chill too. I take benzos for my anxiety and I would like to be able to go to the doctor and ask about it without looking like an addict or to take painkillers without worrying about sketchy presses or looking like a criminal every time i go to a doctor or a pharmacy. If I can even get anything for pain anymore.

I know some people got hooked on painkillers because of doctors prescribing them and that's different but i just see these people who combine as many downers as possible trying to kill themselves every day and people who are shooting up fentanyl and constantly overdosing and people abusing everything they can get their hands on. I've done stupid and dangerous stuff before but i quit before it got that far. Honestly the drug that made me worse than anything was alcohol but that's on shelves everywhere.

We didn't really have that bad of a problem before. I just wish I could grab codeine if i get a headache/cough or something hurts and not feel like a criminal or get anxiety relief. I know people are gonna go do stupid things but we can't even hand out gabapentin without people abusing it it's crazy everything just keeps getting banned more and more. And when someone mixes pills and alcohol and dies alcohol is never to blame we go right after the pills again and demonize them.

Blaming drug users for shitty and restrictive drug laws instead of the people that write those shitty drug laws is a cop out.

Blaming drug users for shitty and restrictive drug laws instead of the people that write those shitty drug laws is a cop out.
Nah the war on drugs is the worst part of all of it but the news stories are gonna make it really hard to get people to be okay with legalizing drugs. I've been saying since day 1 we should all follow portugal or netherlands.