• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Frozen sharks, fake carrots, and catapults: The bizarre ways smugglers like....

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Frozen sharks, fake carrots, and catapults: The bizarre ways smugglers like 'El Chapo' Guzmán get drugs across borders
Christopher Woody
jan. 26, 2016

mexico%20drug%20smuggler%20catapault.png

Mexico’s Sinaloa cartel is generally regarded as the most expansive, profitable, and powerful cartel on the planet — despite the recent re-incarceration of its ostensible leader, Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán.

The billion-dollar organization is reputed to have operations in as many as 50 countries, from Argentina north to the US, east toward Europe, and possibly as far afield as Southeast Asia.

To build a vast distribution network, Guzmán and his associates have had to successfully move immense quantities of narcotics discretely across numerous boundaries.

However, Guzmán's Sinaloa cartel isn't the only criminal empire in town. Traffickers from different Mexican cartels and other crime organizations have devised creative shipping methods to partake in the "more than three-hundred-billion dollars a year" global narcotics industry.

From frozen sharks to catapults, here's a non-exhaustive list of clever ways traffickers have smuggled drugs.

stuffed-chili-peppers-and-fake-carrots.jpg

cont here http://www.businessinsider.com/el-chapo-guzman-strange-drug-smuggling-methods

Until we end the war on drugs new techniques will always be used to get the drugs to the customers.

Honestly it's already by any means necessary, as if
Enough lives haven't been lost let's cut the shit before things get any worse.

I know, more harm than good...I don't really get why people whor work for them or whatever try to defend it, besides the point of it's their job, and I guese you don't wanna publicaly say your job is pointless if it's a well paying one,lol.

They really could have done a better job with the carrots...
Most clever attempt I ever saw was the smuggling of heroin within thousands upon thousands of tiny fake beans, with just a quick visual inspection there would be no way to determine if they were fake.