• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Frozen Cannabutter

mrbenn

Greenlighter
I just wanted share this with anyone that wants to listen and maybe try, if you don't, then... Anyway..So I'm looking around all these edible sites and different recipes and dosage per grammes per Oz of butter etc. For a few weeks.

So I find all this usual differing opinions that you get on forums ...put them all together and then make my own opinion.

So, I got a gramme of pretty potent Indica hash and slowly melted it ..,.picking off lil bits at time and slowly stirred into 4 tablespoons of "margarine" not butter like they recommend, and heated it just under boiling temp for about 45 mins until all the hash had dissolved and stir like fuck. (I wouldn't use a steel spoon again the scraping drives you nuts). I poured it into a jar and froze it. Just something I always wanted do for a first time. But I forgot about it until tonight until I seen it in the freezer.

So intention from the start was to put this in Chai tea.. So, tonight I done it for the first time ever. Cup of chai tea and stir in a frozen teaspoon full into the cup. 1 teaspoonful and I've been baked for about four hours. And there's about another 6 or 7 teaspoons left.

If you got good hash you oughta try this simple easy shit man..

Thank you very much for your advice. I didn't try to do this before. I only recently found information about cannabutter on the Internet, here http://www.ncsm.nl/english/information-for-patients/cannabutter-oil-recipe is an article. I really want to try to cook it at home. Do you think the recipe from the article is pretty simple for a beginner? Perhaps you can give any advice? I don't have much marijuana to train, but I really want to try cooking marijuana.

Thank you very much for your advice. I didn't try to do this before. I only recently found information about cannabutter on the Internet, here http://www.ncsm.nl/english/information-for-patients/cannabutter-oil-recipe is an article. I really want to try to cook it at home. Do you think the recipe from the article is pretty simple for a beginner? Perhaps you can give any advice? I don't have much marijuana to train, but I really want to try cooking marijuana.
I like to use coconut oil fwiw.