View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

From sober to TRIPPIG HARD in 1 exhale with 4-AcO-DMT

Marauder

Bluelighter
It's extremely difficult to post this because of the visuals HOLY SHIT.

I was trying to freebase 4-aco-dmt using ammonia and ether and I got this blue gunk. I took pics I'll post later.

but anyway, I said, FUCK IT.

I took 30mg 4-aco-dmt, mixed with baking soda, a drop of water. put this paste into my pipe. Began applying heat and inhaling.

nothing...
nothing.........
nothing............
then clouds of smoke..
exhale and WHA TTH E THE FUCK? LOL! I'm tripping so hard my god this is unbelievableale.

3a215b4d299c175b68d62b810135bf502564590b.jpg

6a7e049fde3eb78a28834280ccc9eceeb9617b0b.jpg

27a3f5144ce63a3d5d1ecc65ca0b56f8a3b961b8.jpg

if image links go bad..
http://bayimg.com/baaCoaAGE
http://bayimg.com/BAAcPAAGe

Last edited:
Did I post in the wrong place? I just freebased 4-aco-dmt with success and nobody has any comments?!

I went from sober and irritable to feeling like I'm peaking on 14g of mushrooms in a matter of seconds.
no nausea, no body load whatsoever.. I had a full stomach of food right before vaping.

I stood up and my first thought was "can you overdose on 4-aco-dmt?" The sudden shift, the sudden visuals, blew me away. I can't imagine IVing this stuff because my gram of 4-aco-dmt has turned into one brown solid goop that I just take chunks out of. It's not powdery and so insufflation is impossible.

It was very intense for 2 hours. I trip and go about my life normally so it's hard to give a good estimate. right now I know I'm tripping pretty hard still, it has been about 3-4 hours. It's moreish. In fact, I am about to vape again soon..

just vaped again. lol yo this is so intense. I exhaled whatever is in that picture on the copper scouring pad and now I'm seeing DMT patterns on everything. I can't stop laughing for some reason.

I have to get going. Here are the symptoms so far:

* Increased body temperature
* Significant perspiration (sweating)
* Heart rate went up slightly (not measured)
* Visuals becoming richer and richer slowly. Every minute the visuals (mainly patterns super imposed on whatever I'm looking at) get stronger.
* I feel perfectly OK otherwise. I'm tripping very hard but I can be in the office, doing an interview, doing arithmetic etc and function fine.***
* Strong appreciation of art and music
* I notice the silence between sounds very well.

4-AcO-DMT Fumarate salt
98% pure tan powder

Significantly hygroscopic.

Does anyone know the properties of the freebase? I have some in ammonia solution. It's a beautiful dark blue color. Can I just run h2o through filtered dry solution to get the ammonium salts out? I don't have or want to use ether or make my acetone anhydrous.

that sounds very interesting

so basically you take the fumarate - mix with water and baking soda over heat, and collect the oil on a pin like with cocaine to crack?
then you have shroomcrack

if that works it sounds brilliant.

Others have reported smokability but the ones I've read say there is less visuals and they don't report it being better than other ROAs. Maybe this one person is an exception due to his particular body chemistry. It would also degrade a lot faster than the fumerate, I would think. It appears that smoking is only the best route for the 5-meo tryptamines and plain tryptamines. I guess more "research" is still required though.

Kinda of interesting... How safe is that ammonia ether tek?

Others have reported smokability but the ones I've read say there is less visuals and they don't report it being better than other ROAs. Maybe this one person is an exception due to his particular body chemistry. It would also degrade a lot faster than the fumerate, I would think. It appears that smoking is only the best route for the 5-meo tryptamines and plain tryptamines. I guess more "research" is still required though.

This OP went the extra mile to make a free base paste this was possibly why the experience was enhanced instead of smoking a fur mate.

I feel like vaping may have more consequences on your heart than other methods because the bloodflow from your lungs goes directly to your heart (I think) I only vaped DMT and 25i and I'm still fine but 25i felt taxing to say the least. tread lightly <3

Here's a couple posts about it. Apparently it does work as long as it's the freebase.

it is also possible to be smoked and comes on instantly. The dosage is significantly lower than oral (3 to 5mg increments or less until you reach a desired level). The duration is also reduced to about 2 hours. Smoking the freebase also had a sort of rush in which heart rated was elevated and then gradually returned to a normal rate, which is why you should smoke in small increments and not all at once, as that could cause discomfort/anxiety. Eating it also works just as fine. http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/630392-Freebase-4-aco-dmt-How-to-ingest

Same thread;

If you acquire the freebase try vaporizing about 75% of your oral dose to reach similar effects. When vaporized it has a much more novel and interesting effect profile and has much more interesting visual effects. It gave me an Arabic like script flowing through my visual field after vaping a moderate-high dose (can't remember exact dose ATM)

Last edited:
Isnt 4 aco really anxiogenic anyway?? Ive read its a really rough "experienced trippers only" substance. So Id imagine smoking might be insane. Ive been thinking of giving it a whirl but I also hear its like identical to psilocybin so .....meh. Ill eat fungus instead,.....but smoking it is intriguing besides it being anxt inducing hmmmmm