• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Frivolous question for the IV crowd.

TheUltimateFixx

Bluelighter
Do you find yourselves automatically gazing at stranger's veins and evaluating them for usability -? And mentally drooling over good ones and going ohhhh YEEAAHH I could hit those lines THAT easy ....? yum.

I do it all the time and get serious vein envy (on account of mine have always been useless). The only other group of people I know that does this reflexively are paramedics haha

Last edited:
Do you find yourselves automatically gazing at stranger's veins and evaluating them for usability -? And mentally drooling over good ones and going ohhhh YEEAAHH I could hit those lines THAT easy ....? yum.

I do it all the time and get serious vein envy (on account of mine have always been useless). The only other group of people I know that does this reflexively are paramedics haha

Yes.

Although I haven't IVd for over a decade, I still can't resist leching over a particularly juicy set of veins....

I always evaluate veins on people, not because of drugs but because I always wish I had veins that popped out, I think it looks cool/attractive.

I always evaluate veins on people, not because of drugs but because I always wish I had veins that popped out, I think it looks cool.

But yeah, bruises on the inside of the arm have become painfully easy to spot the IV users. I ain't no snitch though
oh yeah!, I actually think it looks physically attractive on a guy too.

PS I have an excellent technique and rarely leave bruises even on the wrist.
Quite in demand among weekend users who don't want their habits known. Also some long - timers that need to pretend they didn't get off, in order to keep some crap job.
I consider myself as providing a public service at this point. XD

Last edited:
Glad to know it's not just me with a particularly weird fetish. Xd

I think it's par for the course mate. Once an addict, always an addict.

I thought my veins were fucked, but over this last decade some rather juicy ones have reappeared on my forearms. I often find myself caressing them and thinking "I'd fuckin ruin you..."

I thought my veins were fucked, but over this last decade some rather juicy ones have reappeared on my forearms
It takes a lot of work to ruin one completely xd
I've been using for just over a decade and fucked two just from thoughtless over - use. All the rest still intact

Last edited:
I haven't shot up in like a decade or so, but yup still when I see good veins I stare. Sometimes.

Haven't ived in 13 months but yeshhh, its like a fking reflex. Always staring at ppl with nice veins. Especially if they're women, I'd love to iv a speedball to em xD its just fantasy though.

Same as others. It’s a long time since I’ve IV’d but every time I see a juicy vein on someone I imagine hitting it up.