Friend possibly dead?

FallenOne86

Bluelighter
My friends been missing since the 30th of December and officers still haven’t found him and his moms losing it badly! Is there any website where you can track to see where the person has been or anything because I don’t know what else I can do or say and it’s been bothering me

My friends been missing since the 30th of December and officers still haven’t found him and his moms losing it badly! Is there any website where you can track to see where the person has been or anything because I don’t know what else I can do or say and it’s been bothering me
I'm so sorry to hear that you and your friend's family are suffering. I have been caught up in such things several times (searching for missing persons) and it is frustrating and heartbreaking. So I truly feel for you and their family.

Unfortunately there is no such website. In my experience the very best that YOU can do as a friend is to assist with providing as much truthful information to police (even the smallest of details can lead them in the right direction), search through missing persons searches in other states and/or countries, and search through obituaries (this is more for your own peace of mind because by the time an obituary is posted the immediate family would already know). And, just, well, be there for his family as best as possible. A loved one going completely missing off the face of the earth is really traumatising and disturbing, you just want answers. Let his family know that you've posted on an international public forum to widen the search, it will mean a lot to his family to know that you care.

Be prepared for the very real possibility that they may never find him...

I'm so sorry to hear that you and your friend's family are suffering. I have been caught up in such things several times (searching for missing persons) and it is frustrating and heartbreaking. So I truly feel for you and their family.

Unfortunately there is no such website. In my experience the very best that YOU can do as a friend is to assist with providing as much truthful information to police (even the smallest of details can lead them in the right direction), search through missing persons searches in other states and/or countries, and search through obituaries (this is more for your own peace of mind because by the time an obituary is posted the immediate family would already know). And, just, well, be there for his family as best as possible. A loved one going completely missing off the face of the earth is really traumatising and disturbing, you just want answers. Let his family know that you've posted on an international public forum to widen the search, it will mean a lot to his family to know that you care.

Be prepared for the very real possibility that they may never find him...
Yeah so a little update.. umm they found his body in Newport beach. A friend told me it could of been two things, either an overdose or when he went to buy the drugs they mugged him and probably ended up killing him. This friend didn’t say more because the ex girlfriend of our beloved friend is in shock and still doesn’t want to believe he’s gone.

What’s worse is his older brother found out about his passing and ended up killing himself, and I found out about the mother having breast cancer when she texted to tell me and I feel terrible for that family! Is it just me or is life becoming more and more depressing as each day passes by?

It seems like it’s nothing bad news all the time with people dying, Covid, food recalls, violence, fires breaking out, more bullshit laws, just utter crap and it’s getting harder to want to even stay alive for myself personally. I don’t know what my purpose is on this earth. I just know my adhd is getting out of hand and I wish America wasn’t so much like nazi Germany so I can find a doctor that will prescribe me dextroamphetamine so I’m not so scatter brained and have more productive/successful days!

Yeah so a little update.. umm they found his body in Newport beach. A friend told me it could of been two things, either an overdose or when he went to buy the drugs they mugged him and probably ended up killing him. This friend didn’t say more because the ex girlfriend of our beloved friend is in shock and still doesn’t want to believe he’s gone.

What’s worse is his older brother found out about his passing and ended up killing himself, and I found out about the mother having breast cancer when she texted to tell me and I feel terrible for that family! Is it just me or is life becoming more and more depressing as each day passes by?

It seems like it’s nothing bad news all the time with people dying, Covid, food recalls, violence, fires breaking out, more bullshit laws, just utter crap and it’s getting harder to want to even stay alive for myself personally. I don’t know what my purpose is on this earth. I just know my adhd is getting out of hand and I wish America wasn’t so much like nazi Germany so I can find a doctor that will prescribe me dextroamphetamine so I’m not so scatter brained and have more productive/successful days!
Oh mate I am so so sorry to hear all of that! That is so tragic :( Are you holding up okay??

Wowwww that's harsh, hope thst mom gets support/,help uu

That is such tragic news!
I can’t imagine how difficult this has got to be for the mom, having just learned her son is dead, then having to deal with her other son’s unfortunate response to the death of his brother…

So sorry that you're experiencing this. I think you'll get better responses in The Dark Side subforum so I'll move it there.