• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Friend over dosed on concerta *went apeshit*

T

Thecoolguy123

Hello there, today my buddy, who is only 125lbs ate a 54mg Concerta and fucking lost it. We were walking home from school, and he was complaining he couldn't feel his body, upon arriving home, he got butt ass naked and tried to go outside. He was yelling, "I need to run!" And I responded, "John Doe, you can't run without clothes." To which he replied, "nobody wears clothes when running." For about 4 hours he was completely out of it. After several failed attempts, I put some boxers back on him. He kept yelling about needing to run, and was wondering why we were treating him like this because he, "didn't even smoke." Later on, he begin yelling again, this time he got violent. He yelled, "I'm the champion motherfucker" and threw an overhand right, thank god I dodged it. We tackled him to the ground, and he had fucking PCP strength, after restraining him, he passed out and began snoring. When he woke up, he kept saying he needed to work. He did more school work than anyone I've ever seen, rocking back and forth as he wrote. He then began calming down, saying crazy shit and just being gone from earth for about another two hours. He reacted almost the same way when he smoked too much weed, and it REALLY freaked me the fuck out. Does anyone have ANY idea why he completely loses his shit? I've never seen anything like this. It was as if he weren't inside his body any more, and had no self control, acting only on impulse. About eleven hours later, he is much more coherent, but still keeps doing school work. I had no fucking idea Concerta could do this, and will nevertheless let him fuck with pills again. What the fuck happened to my buddy?

Hello there, today my buddy, who is only 125lbs ate a 54mg Concerta and fucking lost it. We were walking home from school, and he was complaining he couldn't feel his body
1. Stkmjlants can cause a decrease in sensitivity esp to uncomfortable sensations like cold.
, upon arriving home, he got butt ass naked
2. Methylphenidate can raise bofy tempersture making you hot and sweaty and tried to go outside 3.bprob cooler outside . He was yelling, "I need to run!" 4. Methylphenodate activates the fight or slight response by alterinf a neurotransmitter noradrenaline And I responded, "John Doe, you can't run without clothes." To which he replied, "nobody wears clothes when running." 5. Some peoplemwith low tolrrance or a genetic predispositoon canndevelop psychosis from stimulants causing illogical thoughts and a lack of insite into how illogical they sound as it progresses. For about 4 hours he was completely out of it. After several failed attempts, I put some boxers back on him. He kept yelling about needing to run,. The fight ormflight response triggers emergency so hes yelling because he feels like he really needs to run. and 5. was wondering why we were treating him like this because he, "didn't even smoke."5. Methylphenidate canncause paranoia and delusions of persecution. Later on, he begin yelling again, this time he got violent. He yelled, "I'm the champion motherfucker" and threw an overhand right, 6. Aart of yourmbrain caled the amydala can fire causing a increase in anxiety and tell you to fight or run and stimilants can cause aggression . thank god I dodged it. We tackled him to the ground, and he had fucking PCP strength,7. Stimulants activate the flight ormfloght response sending blood tp yur muscles and dialate your lungs so you can fight for your life after restraining him, he passed out and began snoring. When he woke up, he kept saying he needed to work. 8. Methylphenidate increases activity in the front part of your brain involved in focjs amd attention. He did more school work than anyone I've ever seen, rocking back and forth as he wrote. He then began calming down, saying crazy shit and just being gone from earth for about another two hours. He reacted almost the same way when he smoked too much weed, and it REALLY freaked me the fuck out. Does anyone have ANY idea why he completely loses his shit? I've never seen anything like this. It was as if he weren't inside his body any more, and had no self control, acting only on impulse. About eleven hours later, he is much more coherent, but still keeps doing school work. I had no fucking idea Concerta could do this, and will nevertheless let him fuck with pills again. What the fuck happened to my buddy?