• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Friend offered to take me to Mexico on a weekend getaway I was thinking of getting some medication down there as well but want to do it safely

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankiesCloud

Bluelighter
So a friend of mine offered to take me down to Mexico with him and I'm kind of nervous because I never left the country and don't speak much Spanish but he goes down there routinely his family owns a house down there and he also buys a lot of OTC Somas and Alprazolam down there. Recently some piece or human garbage stole a few things out of my house and some of my Reserve amount in case I lose my insurance or have trouble getting my medication whether the pharmacies out or I don't have a ride to get there Ect. So I don't go without my meds for a long time I lost around 300 2mgs and 120 30mg adderalls 🤧😪. First to get this off my chest WHAT TYPE OF LOSER SCUMBAG steals from a person with a paralyzed lImb just to make money that's like the lowest form of scumbag! I hate scammers and I hate thieves! Anyways he offered to take me down there because he said he can get a bottle of 100 of them for $120 and a bottle of Somas for $60 I was hoping to get at least two bottles of each if I accompany him or if he can bring back to bottles for both of me. That would be ideal but I was making this thread because I was wondering how about the elephant in the room the risk and benefits of doing something like that. I know he's never had a problem in the past and he does this every so often when hes on vacation and heard of Americans going down to Mexico for either keeper medical procedures or medicine and he's giving me some of the Somas and they're legit somas but I've never had OTC Mexican Alprazolam he gets it from some pharmacies down there and says they're pretty good but I was wondering what's the chances of me getting fent? I do have a high opioid tolerance but I do not want any fent at all as I'm trying to keep my opioid used to a minimum and also don't want to show up on a drug test. I would appreciate any advice from anyone with any successful or unsuccessful experience with the getting these OTC. Also I was thinking since a lot of Americans go down there for pain management treatment aswell that if I wanted to I could possibly bring my medical records and they can prescribe me a month or 2 supply down there so I can legally bring back up and I can have the doctor write a letter so I would have no problems Crossing with that said I absolutely want no problems whatsoever (its not worth getting in any trouble) as I never done anything like this but I just appealed my insurance to extend it for another year and getting worried that I might not get my approved and I'm result bot ha e access to my doctor's and not get my medication so I was thinking it might be worth my while but my main concern is fake meds and any issues with crossing. Can anybody recommend to a soild good place if possible or give me some good advice on what I should do in this situation?

Nope. Unfortunately this is a sourcing question as well as asking about how to get drugs across the border. None of which we can help you with. I’m sorry your extras got stolen as I know that would be like a gut punch, but nothing we can do :(

-GC

GChem is right OP. The legal aspect of it ties our hands here at BL as well. Possessing the pills will be illegal the minute you enter the United States. So if you do go and get some just be careful. That quantity won't be a slap on the wrist. They will think you went over there to get them to sell them over here if you happen to get caught with them. Telling them they are for personal use won't help you.

Gonna have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.