• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Friend of 9 yrs MAD I didnt tell him right away who his ex is fucking.

Yes, well... I guess we can all agree on one thing, and that is that it is all too complicated

Last edited by a moderator:
Did he know that she had cheated on him with this guy previously? Did you know?

It's a hell of a position to be in, who even wants to be involved in that kind of drama?

I would want my friend to tell me about something like that, and I would do the same. If my best friend knew it was going on but didn't tell me I'd actually be pretty pissed off too, but I would get over it I'm sure.

Shit like this happens everyday. They broke up and now she's with someone else, that's just the way life goes. Girls seem to deal with these types of situations better than guys for some reason. For a lot of guys, the whole idea of some other dude putting his dick in your ex-girlfriend is very angering and upsetting for some reason. I know it upsets girls too...

I broke up with my girlfriend this past winter after being together for 5 years. I moved away for 2 months and we eventually got back together and now I live with her. She was hanging out with a couple of guys when we broke up and she swears all she did is make out with one guy when she was drunk. We were broken up so she could have done anything she wanted, but if she did fuck some other guy in the time we weren't together I wouldn't have gotten back together with her. If I had moved all the way back here only to find out she'd been fucking some other guy I would have been pissed!

you did eventually tell him though....but hearing something like that and knowing that other people knew about it can give you the feeling that the whole world is against you, it sucks! I do feel bad for your friend!