L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Friend help

M

M1928

My very close friend of 7 years has been acting odd round me lately. When I questioned her she revealed that she thAt she thinks I have a coke problem, as several occasions she questions me if I have any, I say no, and she thinks I'm being deceitful (which I'm not) we're both recreational users! I'm really upset for two reasons- one that she's been thinking this for ages and never said, and two- if she thought that I had a problem and was a real friend she should intervene ......not sure where to go now with our friendship. I now don't trust her for judging me, albeit incorrect. Advice??

dont b mad at her cuz she judged u, shes ur friend rite??? if she is stay by her side she sounds like shes reaching out has guilt needs a friend ( her bestfriend) and mite want help. id say need help and thats obvious but thats hard to approach to sumone u really need to tlk to her more and feel her out and see where she is (in her head) and help her or mayb she just wants to vent/talk every once in awhile which is actually what besties are for :) !!!!!!!!!!! this life cumes w alot of guilt and alot lies, manipulation and lonliness as u kno, dont b mad, dont lve her she needs ur friendship now more than ever and u hers i wish i had a friend like u by my side:) :) !!!!! oh yah one more thing for both of u watch out plez u both say ur recreational users or u r but she's not sure well do what u can to catch her or get her the recources she can to get help bfore she cumes a full blown addict, u too. believe me aftr 15+ on H i kno the difference of rec use and not and believe me in a blink of a eye u culd loose everything ur money, huse, FAMILY, kids, job, ur friends/relationships, freedom and most importantly U urself. im sorry if i went overboard w this but u hit a soft spot w ur msg my bestie died in 2010 been alone since and within my yrs ive lost just bout everything i mentioned if i culd help just one person its worth it. always here if u need anything, GOOD LUCK!!! both of u

Did you ask her why she thinks you're a coke addict?

Maybe she's a coke head..PARANOID. Lol.
Also, you can't expect "real friends" to always intervene; sometimes, the best friend is just always there for you.

My guess would be that she see's your relationship as something more than a coke buddy. So she's like thinking would this dude still bang me if there was no coke? Cuz if not he must have a problem.

a few things.

she could be projecting her own spiralling cocaine use onto you

she see's that physically you are changing (red nostrils on the regular and losing loads of weight)

she blames you for your shared excessive "recreational use"

or other people have said it to her and now she's questioning what she is seeing

how often are you taking coke? be honest