• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Friend has a question about Vomiting after snorting

BrandyOhio1987

Greenlighter
My cuzin doesn't have an account on here & needed to kno a question about his experience earlier today. So we're hanging out & he brought some blow & did a couple lines and immediately ran to the sink to throw up. He says that's never happened before & wants to know what can trigger it? He says he ate a lot of food earlier before he came over, & he thinks that might've the reason? I told him to quit all together & told him about how easy it was for me to get sober from it. He refuses. Clearly Throwing up afterwards is a bad sign but he tries to convince me it's only caused by him eating a lot of food today. Have u guys experienced vomiting the second after snorting a line? And is the coke being being spit up as well ?

Well, conceivably, if you vomit through your sinuses and not just your mouth, you could wash away some of the Cocaine. It'd be impossible to tell how much though. As far as the vomiting question goes, there are a few different things that can trigger vomiting in this situation. My first guess would be that he somehow triggered his gag reflex by sniffing to forcefully, causing him to vomit directly after the line. Less likely, would be that he did too much Cocaine in one line and the intensity of the effects were too much and caused him to vomit. This is more common with other ROA's, specifically IV, but I think it's in the realm of possibility here.

I'm open to other suggestions though.

I don't think it would be the food he ate making him vomit. Like Keif said, it's likely from the way he is snorting it (plus snorting too much) causing him to gag. Tell him to take small bumps as opposed to big lines.

This is common with inexperienced users, I had weak ass gf's throw up after doing a line.. could be the gag reflex, the taste, or the intensity of the high..

- Hopeless 7nos

There's a lot more to that situation then most people assume. A lot of factors could play a roll in why someone would puke after a single line, or even a few, or a lot -- regardless of size.

All through my mid-teenage years, all the way until my late 20's I did all kinds of drugs like a champ -- 2-3 nights Hard almost every single weekend. I had the body of Keith Richards. Nothing negativity effected me -- regardless of amounts (never tried H though). But now that I'm 36, I've noticed -- almost suddenly, that my body simply rejects everything, and I get sick. Regardless of I've eaten, drank, or the type of drug. This also just started overnight it seems. One day I'm a rockstar and the next I'm a 12yr old drinking his first bottle of vodka.

I have two theories on this.
1) over the past few years the drugs have been cut more and more, and with sometimes toxic and dangerous additives. "MDMA" probably tops that list these days. It's very very rare to actually find 90%+ pure mdma anymore - regardless of how "pure" your dealer says it is. Also Coke these days is stomped on to shit as well. I'm in Canada and by the time it gets up here, the costs per kilo are insane, and hence more cutting to make up even more profit. The extremely leathal prescription drug Fentynol is being found more and more in Coke up here, due to its easy accessibility and low cost. But overdoses (death) are happening on an insane level because of it. It's a insanely strong pain killer. It makes Oxys seem like baby Tylenols. It's typically given in small doses at hospitals to terminally ill dying patients.

I basically think I get sick these days because of the "additives" and not the main drug itself. Although extremely pure cocaine can lead to almost immediate sickness due to its overwhelming rush if you take too big of a initial line. People regularly do Coke up here in Canada and crush a gram in a few hours (of cheap garbage) and then goto Mexico and try to do the same amount and almost die.

So if anyone is puking after doing a line, it could just be the scent of the strong chemicals that they "wash" it with (smells very much like gasoline) which could spark some nausea, or maybe it's a added cut chemical your body simply rejects.

Also, Coke cut with novacane (even very pure Coke) extremely numbs the back of the throat and causes your gag reflex to sometimes kick in. Regardless if you're actually sick or not, the repeated "gaging" could lead to puking. Depends on the person really. I'm almost 100% positive this is the problem with me personally. Because I did a test. I managed to get my hands on some insanely pure mdma (purity tested by me) and I took it recently (after over a year of avoiding it due to sickness) and it was absolutely fine. Felt amazing. I also did the same test with some Coke I found (and tested as well) and I had zero sickness at all. So it must be the cutting agents. Even if it's just one little tiny bit of an additive, that could be what's making me sick. It doesn't have to be cut up to hell to cause it, it could be one thing.

Another reason could be simply you've taken too much and your body is on autopilot to help you. I've read a few reports on this. It's rare cocaine will get in your stomach to cause any sickness when snorting it. Unless you sniffle really hard and swallow the booger/Coke mix. But.. if your body is experiencing "a problem" with toxicity, sometimes its natural response is to eject anything that could be causing it -- like bad food etc. so it invokes puking to get rid of it -- regardless if it's a good related issue or not. So depending on the person and the frequency and amount they do regularly, that could be what's happening as well.

2) the other theory I have is just that I've partied to my limits over my life and nowadays my body simply doesn't like it. But this is unlikely. Simply due to me getting sick from almost every drug (mainly mdma and Coke) once kicked in. The body needs time to absorb it, and also time to reject it. So that points more to the additives I mentioned before.

Sorry for the long post, but from all the google searches I've done regarding puking and Coke, none of them really address the cutting ingredients, and the effect each person has with those. You and your buddy can be doing the same shit, and one of you will feel like death while the other feels fine.

Best solution (which I'm sure everyone has heard 100x) is to test you purity levels. Not just a drug check, since those just test for the "presence" of the drug, not its amount in the mix. Look for purity tests. If you're getting sick, it's probably due to the additives.

If you're a frequent user I'd suggest obtaining your stuff from "certain dark web markets". I won't dive into those but the purity is definitely purer then street level.

Just my experiences and advice.

I haven't had hardly ANY experience with Cocaine, but with snorting Oxycodone/Hydrocodone, snorting too forcefully or too much at once can set off my gag reflex to the point where I start salivating and almost vomiting. Perhaps suggest less the next time your cousin uses and try little bits at a time. Snort a bit, stand up, sniff a little, rinse and repeat.