Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Friend and I did MDMA, I felt it, they did not

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciggybaby

Greenlighter
My friend and I bought molly from a reliable source and the day we got it, I tested it. It looked and tasted very real, I have done MDMA many times so I know what is fake. I tried it and within 30-40 minutes was feeling effects. When we got home, I did the rest. I felt it very strongly, except it only lasted 1-2 hours. Friend went back and got some for himself/herself. When they tried it, and did far more than I did, felt absolutely nothing. So we thought it was different stuff, so I tried it and felt effects again after about 30 minutes. My friend has done MDMA many times in the past (last time about a few months ago) and if it was real of course, has felt the normal effects. He/she did not take anything else before taking it. Does anyone know the problem? Thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
When you say you "tested it", do you mean you tested it with a reagent test kit, or do you mean you "tried it" and relied on your previous experience with MDMA to discern whether what you had was MDMA or not?

Also it sounds a lot like you took whatever you had multiple times in a short period (hours, or over a day). Please confirm this, as if this is correct, you're taking whatever you have far too frequently already.

I tried it. I've been doing MDMA for about 4 years and I've had pure MDMA that was tested with a kit, so I know how it's suppose to feel and all. The first I tried it, I took a finger dab and felt effects about 30minutes after. Then, after about another 10minutes, took the rest. It was a cap worth. I felt effects very strong. Then about a week later, my friend bought some of the same and brought it over. They took about a cap and a quarter worth and felt absolutely nothing. We haven't been taking it over time, it was only two times and the first time I took a finger dab then shortly after, the rest. See what I mean?

You should invest in a milligram scale. You can get a good one on Amazon for $25. "A finger dab" and "a cap's worth" are pretty much meaningless terms.

Yeah thats true I wish I could give you the exact amount, but just from looking at it, it should have been enough for them to feel even a little something considering I took way less and felt it.

I tried it. I've been doing MDMA for about 4 years and I've had pure MDMA that was tested with a kit, so I know how it's suppose to feel and all. The first I tried it, I took a finger dab and felt effects about 30minutes after. Then, after about another 10minutes, took the rest. It was a cap worth. I felt effects very strong. Then about a week later, my friend bought some of the same and brought it over. They took about a cap and a quarter worth and felt absolutely nothing. We haven't been taking it over time, it was only two times and the first time I took a finger dab then shortly after, the rest. See what I mean?

Well Unfortunately, there is absolutely no way you can say with any certainty (ESPECIALLY in this age) you actually ingested MDMA based solely off physical properties like taste, colour, and smell, nor can you base it off the effects you receive. A reagent test kit like Marquis is the only way to know, and even then it doesn't discern MDMA from MDA, MDE, etc.

The fact you're basing your conclusions off things like "feel" and "taste", yet go on to state the effects only lasted 2 hours, should be a clear indication that you can't actually conclude what you had was MDMA. Sounds more like methylone or something with that duration, though even this is absolutely speculation and shouldn't even be taken with a grain of salt.

I see what you mean, but unfortunately if YOU see what I mean above, you'll realise the importance of a test kit and why threads like this can range from pointless through to dangerous.

^
Agreed, I think trozzle hit the nail on the head.

Removed (tested) prefix, added (untested) prefix. We have no way to tell you what the cause is for your experience, if you want any certainty about what you're taking, buy a testkit and test your drugs. Physical properties (taste, smell, looks,...) all tell you absolutely nothing about what drug you actually have there

*edit* Damn, forgot to close the thread. Since we have no way of determining what drugs you have there just by a description and since guessing at it might be dangerous in case we get it wrong I'm closing. If you have any questions about this feel free to send me a PM

Last edited:
^^Hell yeah GET IT TROZZLE.

Seriously though OP you should get a test kit because you obviously have no idea what your taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.