View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Fried instantly

Catastic

Greenlighter
I've done 25B by itself and 25i mixed with mescaline each time on tabs. These two drugs make me fry instantly. I was wondering what causes this because my friends don't feel it as fast as me and it usually takes about an hour for these drugs to kick in for people. I'm wondering if I should stay away from these drugs for a while because I've tried researching elsewhere and I can't find an answer anywhere. So why am I like this?

Sorry but none of us can give you a definitive answer thru the net. Have you used hallucinogens excessively at any time?

mescaline's dose is too big to fit onto a tab. You did 25i and your dealer told you it had mescaline in it. Sorry bud.

Next, stay away from NBOMe's for a while (the 25's) They're tough on your body and are probably whats making you feel 'fried' right after coming up

Give yourself a 2 month break from psychedelics and you won't feel so cracked out from NBOMe's

What iodo said^
The dose of mescaline HCl is several hundred mg, with often 500mg needed for a strong dose.
Comparatively a strong dose of 25i can be around 500ug. (1000x more potent by mass)
Also can you explain what you mean by "fry instantly"?

^I'm assuming it's the rushy headspace that 25's (and some other phens) have. I get lightheaded and half of my mind is racing but the other half ignores those thoughts and tries to calm down. It leads to confusion, depersonalization and almost manic psychedelia. I say it feels like a 'stimulant fever', NBOMes always make me overstimulated.

I dunno about the instantly part though, this usually happens when I'm coming down.