• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Friday freak out : mad as a mad march hare. Hapus st dafydd.

pinkpapaver

Bluelighter
I will be living like a dog this weekend. Playing with balls and sticks and loving it. Might fit in a bit of worship but haven't decided what sort yet.

Woooooohoooooooo!

355n6k.jpg

excet I'm off to work now, and tomorrow. :(

Woke up, sun is shining, enough for a J in the grinder, banging line-up for Pressure tonight & there is currently "Nooooooooo, noooooooooo Pope of Rome..."

I think Ice Cube would call this a good day.

Choking for this later on...

uk-0301-447725-front.jpg

Last edited:
Happy St davids days all you Welshies, peeples of one of my favourite nations. May your leeks be ever perky and your daffs trumpetuous.

That looks brilliant.... I really must see SLAM some time, them and Jeff Mills are on the techno to do ASAP list.

mCUujba.jpg

NSFW:
awful translation of 'Happy St David's Day, would you like to get fucked up?'

Lush sunny day in the burgh. Got my bills done, now heading out for bike ride. Tonight is a massive one at the reopened Bongo Club. YASSSSS!!!!

Spare a thought for all the little Welsh children, well, and the fat ones, who are made to dress up today in costumes like in JC's pic in post 9. Every kid in Wales grows up to hate St David (Dav-eth) because of those costumes. They are all ritually humiliated in local papers throughout Wales the following week.

A curse on all your Saints.

Don't worry about me, I'm just dying a little. Anything to make some of you lot happy, I'm all heart.

<3

See.

Spare a thought for all the little Welsh children, well, and the fat ones, who are made to dress up today in costumes like in JC's pic in post 9. Every kid in Wales grows up to hate St David (Dav-eth) because of those costumes. They are all ritually humiliated in local papers throughout Wales the following week.

A curse on all your Saints.

Don't worry about me, I'm just dying a little. Anything to make some of you lot happy, I'm all heart.

<3

See.

you alright?

Nationatial dress being enforced on children by parents is a recipe for trauma. Been there.

gwan giggsie. he'll still be playing the field when he's 40. D'ya reckon I'm in with a chance? A curse on all your saints. That's a terrible thing to say in a christian country. I'll be livin it up this weekend in preparation for St patrick's day getting high on "Hitler Juice". Put that on the cover of the daily mail.

Last edited:
710927__halfwidth.png

Any London bluelighters going to join us?

Saturday night a mate is coming round, and Sunday night, plus seeing family, woot.

^ it's what jesus would've wanted.
Your reply should've been it's not, it's a secular country. (thank god!) :)

Chilling having a few beers off to warsaw early flight like at 5am, got a polish footie match lined up then fuck knows hitting the zywiec for 4 days. Funny no one really has a clue whats going on or what we are going to be doing but should be good hopefully not too cold. £250quid got me close to 1200 polish zolty so hoping everythings nice and cheap. All ready got a link for some speed so see what happens :D