• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fresh opium

Thats in Andalucia where I know the opium fields. But there are in many parts of Spain. Am from Catalunya. Nice to meet you Señor Moreno!

no falo galego, parlo català jaja.
Donde vives?

Jaja yo entiendo el catalán y me mola pero no parlo ni una puta miqueta, jajajaj

I Will PM you later or tomorrow @kongoman Un abrazo compi

Here it is a doctor degree thesis for Philosofy in the university of Hull in 1999 ( very interesting PDF.)
"Opium and heroin production in Pakistan"
https://www.researchgate.net/profil...51be62f/The-Politics-of-Drugs-in-Pakistan.pdf

Here they talk about the 3 types of smoking opium they had, chando, madak and dhoda.
co6FUyW.jpg

H92VU2S.jpg

L0pmxpy.jpg

@Señor Moreno @TheUltimateFixx

¡PeACe LoVe aNd LotS oF oPiuM FiEldS EveRyWheRe!

So interesting, @kongoman, brother. @TheUltimateFixx will love it so much, I think he is on a travel these days and don't know if he can read it now but he will enjoy it for sure.

My mate gave me some opium which was produced 2 or 3 weeks ago does it need to be left to dry out for more time before smoking it?

Never tried it but hey it was free.
How lucky, I have looked all over the globe for opium and not found a single gram.

Thats in Andalucia where I know the opium fields. But there are in many parts of Spain. Am from Catalunya. Nice to meet you Señor Moreno!
Yo no falo galego, parlo català jaja.
Donde vives?
Opium is grown on the black market in Spain? That’s awesome I didn’t know that.

I have a fantasy of visiting a giant opium field. Just to see it. And be in nature surrounded by an endless field of opium plant. although I’d be happier per se in a heroin lab or raw pharmaceutical API lab that makes opiate semisynthetics…consuming raw opium sounds dirty and annoying

Oh, no, no. It's not black market at all. Them fields belong to pharma industry, they are private properties, with cameras, drones, police patrols...You sure can see yourself surrounded by a sea of poppies but you also can run into trouble very easily.
It's an industrial landscape of crops, there's no romanticism about it.

How lucky, I have looked all over the globe for opium and not found a single gram.
Ikr thought it was a historical artifact not a drug that's still used.

Thanks everyone! I shared what you guys told me to my mate as he couldn't smoke it at all and I ate it and it was magnificent high as a kite and slept like a baby had the most trippy dreams.

Its a very hard process to treat opium for smoking. Best thing you han do is eat a 0,2-0,3gr of it. If you dont want to have nausea just introduce it in your ass. Think that you will be high for 24 hours if you dont have tolerance.
I was I loved it it was a good day

Ikr thought it was a historical artifact not a drug that's still used.

Thanks everyone! I shared what you guys told me to my mate as he couldn't smoke it at all and I ate it and it was magnificent high as a kite and slept like a baby had the most trippy dreams.
Where are you from if I can ask?
For me its the best drug you can have, but you can only take it once per week if you don't want to get hooked.

Happy to know that you had a good experience. Did you have problems with your stomach?

Stay safe nd be good

I'm from Australia it was interesting about what people said about poppy's n big pharma the same here in Tasmania talked to people from there they used to get poppies n make opium from those fields.

Had no problems with my stomach if any probably made me crap less as I drink alcohol regularly

0,3 g up your arse wiill get you high as a kite with no tolerance. Eat 0,2. Some people experience minor stomach issues with fresh opium while others can suck the living latex right from the plant no problem. You should be fine
Be aware of what Kongo said: it lasts forever, if you overdo it, it won't be nice this 10pand it won't be over in a couple of hours.

0,3 g up your arse wiill get you high as a kite with no tolerance. Eat 0,2. Some people experience minor stomach issues with fresh opium while others can suck the living latex right from the plant no problem. You should be fine
Be aware of what Kongo said: it lasts forever, if you overdo it, it won't be nice and it won't be over in a couple of hours.
This good advice