• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fresh opium

Aguevara

Greenlighter
My mate gave me some opium which was produced 2 or 3 weeks ago does it need to be left to dry out for more time before smoking it?

Never tried it but hey it was free.

0,3 g up your arse wiill get you high as a kite with no tolerance. Eat 0,2. Some people experience minor stomach issues with fresh opium while others can suck the living latex right from the plant no problem. You should be fine
Be aware of what Kongo said: it lasts forever, if you overdo it, it won't be nice and it won't be over in a couple of hours.

Im dreaming to return to the fields of papaver somniferum that are in my country. I've been there two times at different years. Like 80 grams each time, not bad! Here in Spain the average percentage of morphine is about 10%. The problem is to deal with a lot of opium in your pocket haha, and also when you begin to eat it for breakfast. It gives you a lot of euphoria and energy to do whatever you want in a super very nice mood. At night you fall into a vivid dreams state of mind. If you add hash or weed it'll potenciate the sedative effects a lot. The problem is that you live in a bubble and let scape lots of things that live put you onto your face.
I finished to loose good friends and the most incredible woman I ever met and met one of the most dangerous woman Ive never seen

0,3 g up your arse wiill get you high as a kite with no tolerance. Eat 0,2. Some people experience minor stomach issues with fresh opium while others can suck the living latex right from the plant no problem. You should be fine
Be aware of what Kongo said: it lasts forever, if you overdo it, it won't be nice and it won't be over in a couple of hours.
Better begin with 0,2 and see what happens. Hash and weed potenciate the effects as fuck.

Im dreaming to return to the fields of papaver somniferum that are in my country. I've been there two times at different years. Like 80 grams each time, not bad! Here in Spain the average percentage of morphine is about

Have you tried this year's opium?

Sorry, I did something wrong

Did you tried this year's product? It's more reddish than other times, but I loved it

Nah, man, it's a waste.
It's not in your case because you keep your tolerance low, you know how to treat and refine opium, you have an awesome smoking instrument and you are versed in proper smoking techniques.
Now, being honest, how many people have all that? Do you really know many? cause I only know you
You know that 99% of folks wanting to smoke opium would not refine it and would toss it raw on a fucking foil. Total waste.
There is a reason for the vast majority of opium addicts to be eaters.

You know that 99% of folks wanting to smoke opium would not refine it and would toss it raw on a fucking foil. Total waste.
There is a reason for the vast majority of opium addicts to be eaters.
Oh definitely smoking it off foil would be a total waste. Back in the old days the majority of addicts were smokers; but that's because it was the most widespread form of consumption and people had ready access to paraphernalia and smoking dens. If I didn't have a pipe and had only unrefined opium I'd eat or drink it.

i grew my own a few years back and had a hell of a harvest. Going to have to agree, EATING it is the best ROA imo.

I also made a cold brew tea from the dried heads, then evaporated the tea. What was left was brown and sticky, i put it into a few dozen gel caps. That was awesome.

i grew my own a few years back and had a hell of a harvest. Going to have to agree, EATING it is the best ROA imo.

I also made a cold brew tea from the dried heads, then evaporated the tea. What was left was brown and sticky, i put it into a few dozen gel caps. That was awesome.
Try dissolving it in 80 - 85% alcohol. Add a little sugar syrup to make it more palatable and you have good old-fashioned laudanum.

I am Galician but I purchased a few g from the South
Thats in Andalucia where I know the opium fields. But there are in many parts of Spain. Am from Catalunya. Nice to meet you Señor Moreno!
Yo no falo galego, parlo català jaja.
Donde vives?

Here it is a doctor degree thesis for Philosofy in the university of Hull in 1999 ( very interesting PDF.)
"Opium and heroin production in Pakistan"
https://www.researchgate.net/profil...51be62f/The-Politics-of-Drugs-in-Pakistan.pdf

Here they talk about the 3 types of smoking opium they had, chando, madak and dhoda.
co6FUyW.jpg

H92VU2S.jpg

L0pmxpy.jpg

@Señor Moreno @TheUltimateFixx

¡PeACe LoVe aNd LotS oF oPiuM FiEldS EveRyWheRe!

Last edited: