View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Fresh and half dried mushies :O

AllYourFort

Greenlighter
So I just ingested 50 grams of fresh and some of them were slightly dried. This is the biggest dose of mushies I've taken. I drank grapefruit juice with them. I have someone else tripping with me so we are supporting each other. Just waiting to see how intense it will be. Wish me luck.

Eh good luck :)

I'd post this in the swirly social thread next time, no need for an entire thread for it..

Anyway, I've had pretty damn intense trips with shrooms in fruit juice put through a blender - also around 45 grams fresh. Within 5 minutes a flag on the wall of the living room of my dorm at the time was waving ferociously.. but all windows were closed 8(

Im going to resist the urge to fuck with you for making this thread only because youre on mushrooms. Have fun :)

Lol Solipsis I know that feeling. My first ever mushie trip I saw something like that. My friends bedroom had shutters on the inside for the windows, and he had a couple closet doors, and every door, drawer, and shutter opened and closed over and over and over again (but not really). Fucking ridiculous, it was like an animation that wouldn't stop for hours.